June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

Got another 7 done last night, took a nap after getting home from DD last day of school (water day) we were exausted! and then couldn't get to sleep so I scrapped!
I have an official 2nd grader in the house! just have to do a proud mommy moment......she is reading 4th grade level and was one of 6 1st graders (120 at school) to get through her 1000 site words and one of 4 who read over 1000 books for the year, so proud of my princess: :love: :banana: :cool1:

Thanks plgrn for the info on my blinkie, but I am computer challenged :headache: tried to copy it, but it needed a URL and nothing came up for it, what should I put for the URL?

I am up for the 150 challenge, doing some today and DD is going to a swim party/play date most of Friday so will get lots done! DD has a dance out for recital Sat morning and then we are taking DH to San Fran overnight for daddy day!

Have a great day!
Lisa

:cool1: for Mickster and mickey8888 for making it on the board!

Lisa, I'm sending you a PM

Thanks for the PM Jenn, it works kind of, but my computer blocks it, so I will go through on my DH laptop and try it tonight. I appreciate you taking the time so I can add my fabulous blinkie my, DD thinks its pretty too, hope I can get it to work.

Lisa

since I'm here please add 2 more for this morning, off to run errands.

4 more for me last night

dh is off on a golf trip this weekend...so I'm hoping to get a bunch done !!!

got 7 more today, DD due home at 2:00 from her swim party,so I'm done for the day.

Thanks Jenn, as you can see in my siggy I figured out how to get my blinkie posted, :love: it!

Lisa

I finished up 9 more yesterday but monday will be my LAST chance to scrap this month so I will see what I can get accomplished then.

SQuid

We're back from a wonderful trip to Vero, and I have to order pics tonight to scrap from that!! May I just say I LOVE the Scrap Princess smilie?? I have to aim for that!! :thumbsup2

I got 8 more pages done last night. I'm still struggling with the pages a bit...the pictures are of the Gaudi cathedral in Barcelona, and I've scrapped pictures like that from 2 years before, so I'm having trouble feeling creative. I've got that 150 suprise blinkie to look forward too tho, so I'm pushing forward. ;)

6 more for me last night :cool1: I'm on a major roll this month!!!! We leave for Boston for a skating competition on Thursday....so my month is almost over.......& July is NUTS with kids camps & stuff....but June has been awesome!

I got 8 pages done Friday night!! :woohoo:
I went to a crop and actually remembered my pictures:rotfl: and worked in between the gabbing, snacking and shopping!
Karen

Add 4 more to my total. Yeah - I'm over 10. I guess I need an incentive - my parent's are going to be visiting and I want something finished to show my Mom. My goal last night was to just finish 2 but once I did those, I decided to do two more.

Two more for me - don't all cheer at once:rotfl: I've been doing a lot of swapping stuff, and we had my MIL 70th birthday yesterday so I'm a bit :headache: from too much :drinking: - and the stress of course:rolleyes1 19 people plus uncertain weather prospects is :scared1: but luckily it kept fine:)
That's the excuses over :blush: so maybe I'll get on with some mroe now:goodvibes

10 more for me, did our 2004 Sea World/San Diego trip, on to DD gymnastics pics. Should have them done by tomorrow, I can see my 150 goal........:goodvibes

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter