June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

I'm in this month. I've completed 4 pages so far. I have no idea how people complete 100 so quickly! Takes forever for me to do one! :rotfl: My goal is 10 though.

12 more this morning to put me at 47 for the month. Now that I am going back to working on larger pages I will slow down a bit.

Rebecca

Thanks for my blinkie plgrn :goodvibes is there a way I can add it to my signature?

put down another 4 from this morning, won't be back for a couple of days, DD gets out of school Wed, so I am there for the duration helping out.

Have a great week everyone!

Lisa

Thanks for my blinkie plgrn :goodvibes is there a way I can add it to my signature?

Sure! Just use my photobucket bandwidth by right-clicking on the blinkie and choosing copy image location. Then just go to edit siggy, click on the picture button (the yellow one that looks like a mountain) and paste the URL into the box. You're all set! Sorry if that was condescending. I didn't know how much you know about these things. :confused3 Enjoy oh scrap princess.

Now if anyone has the guts to go from 150, I'll be happy to did up another special blinkie for the occasion. Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup2

I got 8 done last night. I would have done more, but was digging like a crazy woman trying to find my ephemera from Hard Rock and not succeeding. That's what I'm off to do now, and then maybe some more pages today! I'm totally going to make 100, so now I'm going to take you up and go for 150. That would probably finish up Spain/DLP/France 2005 for me.

I don't see my name on the 1st page, I thought I did post. Anywho I did 7 pages if it's not too late.

11 more for me!!! I scrapped all day today!

(good for me bad for oldest dh....she's sicker than a doggie)

4 more pages done tonight. I have all the Pirate Parade pictures done. I have to pull out some of my character swap stuff to do the princess pages.

Rebecca

8 pages today. I just need to do a title page and my friend's baby album will be done! Tomorrow will be doing that page, then assembling the book and taking pictures.

Ok, got everybody on the board or updated and where they need to be hopefully. Got 3 pages done myself today.

Nighty-night!

I got 16 done tonight! Yipee! :cool1: I made it to my first goal, now I'll go for 150. I stopped tonight because I was feeling blah tho, so we'll have to see. :banana:

1 page done this morning and probably will get more done today since I am home for most of the day and this keeps me from eating and gives me a break from cleaning.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter