June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

Thanks for the kuddos ladies, I've been very lucky this month having as much free time as I had, plus my DD usually lets me work a couple hours each day, thank goodness I "trained" her to be able to entertain herself. My goal is to have all my old stuff (2004 to now) caught up by September as I will be spending more time at DD school this fall.

I've gotten another 12 done the last two days, but that will be it until next week.

My friend had her baby last night, we were watching their girls and getting them ready for bed when we got the call their new baby brother arrived! so we rushed right over to meet the new little man Caulder, he is a major :angel: , my DD had never seen a brand new baby (he was only an hour old) and was on :cloud9: and we were able to hold him for a few minutes. We will have the girls again tonight for a sleep over, DD has a b-day party and dance rehearsal on Sun so my weekend is filled with lots of screaming little girls:eek:

Have a great weekend everyone and keep scrappin :cheer2:

Lisa

Well, I am at least on the board for the month with 4 pages completed. I guess I should scrap more and swap less. :rotfl2:

I got another ten last night - finished the cathedral and my 150 goal! Yipee! I still have the Park Guell in Barcelona, then on to DLP and Paris itself! I probably won't finish the whole trip this month, but I've really progressed!

I finally got to work on some pages. I got 4 done last night! Woo-hoo!

A piddly little one more for me.

I really want to hit my personal goal of 30 for the month so I'm going to work on some more tonight.

I've done 6 more - thanks partyof3 for the Legos:flower3:

ed1a36c6.jpg

fc4f91ca.jpg

94a52276.jpg

Was able to sneak away and get more pages done this morning. I am at 21.

I am hoping to get around 40 for the month done. Let's see if I can do it between now and Friday. With the kids volunteering at VBS, no one will be around to bother me. I just need to stay off the computer. :)

I've done 6 more - thanks partyof3 for the Legos:flower3:

ed1a36c6.jpg

fc4f91ca.jpg

94a52276.jpg

love, love, love the pages mazdauk! and your very welcome. they look great on the pages. i just showed my ds(5) and he is so excited to see them. i think that he thinks i just mailed them out to no where!!!!!! thanks for the pics. made my day!

way to go macca1111 :cool1: on reaching 150:cheer2:

please add 6 more for me that I got done this morning.

Lisa

I did 3 tonight and one on Friday, which brings my June total to 6. I know that sounds kind of weak, but I am all caught up again:).

5 more for me last night! I just might hit my goal after all!

plgrn - You can do it too! You were like a Scrapping Queen last month - I know you can knock out enough for 30 for this month! You're a much speedier scrapper than I am!

I got 5 pages done at the crop Friday night and 2 digital pages today in the car while I was waiting for my dh to get out of a class.
Karen

i think that he thinks i just mailed them out to no where!!!!!!
:lmao: A week is for ever at that age, never mind the time its taken me to get my a** in gear! If DS(7) doesn't have too much homeowrk this weekend I'll try to get him to do his pages and post them too so your DS can see his handiwork in action.:goodvibes

I cranked out a whopping 4 pages last night. ;)

We're updated to here. Good job everyone!

3 pages for me tonight. I would have had more but my Dad called and asked if he could come over and steal some air conditioning since his power was out. Glad to help out, but evenings are my prime scrapping time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter