June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

I got 14 done this afternoon. I was hoping to do more tonight, but I don't think that will happen. I'm close to finishing Spain, which means DLP is next! :cloud9:

I did a whopping 1 page tonight. I have been in a scrap funk!! Had fun tonight though... maybe I am coming out of my mood.

10 more for me dd had a playdate yesterday, I hope to reach my 200 goal (only 14 more to go) but we have dance dress rehearsal tonight and then 3 nights of recital, so will be pretty wiped out, but will try my darndest, I REALLY want to do this since I hopefully will never be this behind again (2004 to current) in my pages again.

Lisa

I got 7 done today. I want the coffee cup one (150 pages), but the scrapping fairy would have to come to my house and really bust it out for me to get 73 more done by Saturday! Who knows? Maybe if I wish really hard, she'll show up!! :wizard:

6 more tonight. I met my personal goal! :woohoo:

Not sure how many more I'll get done in the next few days, but I hope to do at least 2 more - that would finish up a set of photos.

I need to some how do 6 more pages so that I can get a Mickey Bar...............I want a Mickey Bar:yay:
karen

I've been such a slacker this month. I got 9 more done tonight though! Woo-hoo!!! I'm hoping I can at least get 30 done for the month. I'm so close to finishing my Orlando book, I have a few more Disney pages, then like 3 more Universal layouts, Titanic and then I'm done! Of course I now have my Chicago trip from this month to work on, my Gettysburg birthday trip, Chicago from September 2006, and so on and so on and so on . . . . :)

OK, I just counted and as of about an hour ago, I've done 28 pages this month - actually in the last week! I know many of you have done way more than me but if you knew how bad my scrapping 'famine' had been for the last nine months, you'd think I was some kind of incredible scrapping machine!:banana:

I am brand new to this entire site and stumbled across y'all! I am so excited to find this group. I am amazed at the numbers that everyone is getting done (I thought I was doing good to get 24 done this month). I at least completed my daughters second year scrapbook and started on a family book. Keep up the great work everyone!:woohoo:

I hopefully will never be this behind again (2004 to current)
:lmao: I'm only up to 2002! But I did only start December 2005, so that's not too bad I think as I've started from DS(13)'s birth in 1993 and done a couple of small albums for relatives and 2 bulging recipe books in that time.

I am brand new to this entire site and stumbled across y'all! I am so excited to find this group. I am amazed at the numbers that everyone is getting done (I thought I was doing good to get 24 done this month). I at least completed my daughters second year scrapbook and started on a family book. Keep up the great work everyone!:woohoo:

Welcome to our crazy little group!!!

24, that's great, I have a lousy 9 done. I need to spend less time on the DIS and more time on the books! LOL

We have a challenge every month so feel free to sign up when we get a thread up. The winner of this month will host next months.

Welcome to our crazy little group!!!

24, that's great, I have a lousy 9 done. I need to spend less time on the DIS and more time on the books! LOL

We have a challenge every month so feel free to sign up when we get a thread up. The winner of this month will host next months.

Don't know if I will ever be the winner but I hope to try every month! I have a two year old DD and time isn't always on my side for scrapbooking or for anything for that matter!

I did one more yesterday, bringing my total for the month to 7. DD#1's birthday is next week, and there are 3 separate events planned for that....kid party, family party, and taking her to get her ears pierced. That'll be good for at least 6 pages in July:).

Don't know if I will ever be the winner but I hope to try every month! I have a two year old DD and time isn't always on my side for scrapbooking or for anything for that matter!

tell me about it, I have 4 ranging from 1 to 11(next week). I have no free time!!
I do go to a monthly crop though so I get a few pages done a month.

So far I have done 5 this month but Im going to crop tomorrow night so Im hoping to get more done :thumbsup2

Im going to make some autograph books for the boys for our next trip.

2 more - small progress but it's something.

I just did 1 digital layout today, though I may go work on another. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter