June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

Way to go Lisa for breaking 200 and good job Kicky for going green. :goodvibes

Hope everyone gets some last minute June scrapping in today! I'm going to be stuck at 23. :guilty:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks everyone :grouphug: I appreciate your :goodvibes ,I will be back for July, but won't be shooting for that goal again, my rear won't take being in a chair for that many hours :rotfl: .

Come on macca1111 your so close, sending you :pixiedust:.

Lisa

I completed 3 pages at CKC- yes I was scrapbooking for 3 days and only completed 3 layouts- of course I have tons that I just need to add pictures and journaling because the embelishments are complete.

Rebecca

I did 7 more bringing my total up to 20. Even though I didn't even get to the Mickey Bar, I'm happy! I finished our Smoky Mt. book - yippee:cheer2:

Congratulations to the "super" scrappers!

I did 10 pages tonight bringing my total for the month to 15....I had high hopes for this month but ran into a bit of scrapper's creative block and only just got my creativity back. Tomorrow starts another monthly challenge and this time I hope to complete my SeaWorld scrapbook.

I'm done for this month, too. I'm hoping to get July off to a great start tomorrow (or actually later today, as it's after midnight)! I have TONS of pages all laid out--I just have to get them put down and journaled!

Happy July 1st everyone!

Come on macca1111 your so close, sending you :pixiedust:.

Lisa

Because of that, I did sit down and did it! 13 more pages tonight. I wasn't sure I could, because that went into DLP and my Disney pages take a little more time (more fun stuff to pick from - I buy too much Disney stuff) but I really did it because of your pixiedust: message. Thanks! :woohoo:

Great job, Macca!!! You and mommy2mrb have definitely inspired me!!! Must start July off right today!! :cool1:

Congratulations, everyone, on great page totals this month! And congratulations mommy2mrb and macca1111 on 200+ pages!!

I'm ready for the July challenge to get my tush in gear!! :banana:

Thanks, plgrn, for hostessing a terrific challenge! I'll get the annual thread updated this afternoon or tomorrow!! :dance3:

of course I have tons that I just need to add pictures and journaling because the embelishments are complete.

So you'll be off to a flying start in July :goodvibes

Hi guys! I was out of town this weekend which is why it has taken me so long to get us updated! Congrats mommy2mrb. You can start the July thread if you haven't already. ;)

~Jenn

way to go macca1111 I knew you could do it:cheer2:

great job everyone, I have started the July Challenge (please bear with me since I've never done one.)

Thanks,
Lisa

I am finally getting around to posting my June total scrapped. 15 pages completed this past month. I have to get on ball for July. Ok going over to join that challenge now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter