June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

plgrn

DIS Veteran
June is here! Beat the heat by staying indoors to scrapbook! Fresh air is over-rated.

In case you're not familiar with this, you count the number of pages you get completed with journaling and pictures (unless the page isn't ever going to have journaling, then it's complete with just pics) and post here. I'll keep it updated for us! You can post daily, weekly, whenever. . .whatever works for you!!

I absolutely cannot live without motivational smileys sooo.....

squirrel --- 10 pages finished. You can do it!!!

mickeybar --- 30 pages finished which equals one page for each day of the month!

flower --- 50 pages finished

"Scrap Princess" --- - 100 pages finished

"Crop 'til you Drop" --- 150 pages finished

"Got Memories? --- 200 pages finished

worship smiley ---- current page leader

Good luck everyone and happy scrapping!!!

June Challengers

plgrn (mine don't count) - 23 :squirrel:
StitchIsOurHero - 77 :flower1:
jennyL
Mickeyteacher - 36:mickeybar
New England Eeyore - 37 :mickeybar
mickey8888 - 1
rlovew - 63 :flower1:
bearbear - 10 :squirrel:
Yzerbear19 - 25 :squirrel:
Macca1111 - 200
gotmemories.gif

MazdaUK - 12 :squirrel:
Kicky - 1
DisneyJan - 14 :squirrel:
Mickster - 14 :squirrel:
Mickey&JoshNut - 15 :squirrel:
AlexWyattMommy - 1
SusieStone
Honeybehr1 - 7
PrincessNancy96 - 1
Mickey'sfriend
PaulaSue
Fran98765 - 57 :flower1:
aroyer - 3
BernardandMissBianca - 9
willis37862 - 1
Kim1964 - 7
mantaz - 15 :squirrel:
ariel & eric - 30 :mickeybar
mommy2mrb - 202
gotmemories.gif
:worship:
scrappinmom - 84:flower1:
vanyel - 27 :squirrel:
dyjama - 23 :squirrel:
Queenie - 1
jonslola - 3
fireplug - 44 :mickeybar
aspcamhreditor2 - 13 :squirrel:
Madisonznana - 24 :squirrel:
Octoberbeauty - 4
tiggerfan6 - 7
TCPShauna - 6
HunnyPots - 28 :squirrel:
4greatboys - 7
party of 3 - 1

I'm in!! This month my work is a slow time, so I should have time to scrap. Plus, I've got our trip coming up this week to scrap! My goal is 100 pages this month!! :dance3:

I'm in. I'm finishing my last swap up this weekend and then I'm going to actually get to work on my new house book. I've collected everything for it I just have to put it together. LOL plus I'm very close to the next stage in the annual thread and I want to move up.

I'm in- I need to scrap about 100 pages this month!
That is my goal!
S :)

I am in- I just got the family album of pictures from my granmother's house to work on. I hope I have a little time to work on this stuff.

Rebecca

Count me in! I hope to finish my WDW book. Hopefully it isn't too lofty of a goal!

For anyone who gets 100 pages done, there will be a secret super special smiley/icon that doesn't appear on the dis list!! :eek: Now if that doesn't motivate you, nothing will. :upsidedow

Oh holy god, you know how to motivate me! I'm in, and hopefully with 100 pages. This month should be much better, so theoretically I could double my output...right? :lmao:

Put me and Kicky in for another month - maybe I'll do better this month...maybe I should swap less :guilty:

I'm in too. I have a bunch of end of year gifts for teachers and a ton of pictures that just arrived from Shutterfly. (Like 500...) Anywho, I have a lot to do! :)

Count me in....we are just back from WDW and it is my goal to have my pictures scrapbooked by the end of the summer.....

Count me in too. My goal is to scrap my OWN pages. I'm looking for 10 this month too.

I did zippo last month, I think its because I wasn't in the challenge. So please sign me up for this month!

I can't see DS(7) AKA Kicky on the list - he's got Legoland to scrap so that should be good for 4 pages:goodvibes

Is it possible to have a really pathetically small smiley for getting off zero? he loves seeing his totals but he's always complaining he never gets a smiley - as he will only scrap his own photos he's never going to make double figures ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter