June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

Yep, I would have lots more done if I stayed of the DIS. But what fun would that be????

Yep, I would have lots more done if I stayed of the DIS. But what fun would that be????

me, I'm killing time til I need to call DH and wake him up. He's in Switzerland this week so I go to bed, he gets up. Just call me the human alarm clock.

Of course my slide mounts are sitting on the coffee table calling to me....:rolleyes1

SHHHH don't tell Nancy I'm procrastinating.

BTW, saw Travis??? county on the local news. :sad1: WOW, is all I can say. I hope everyone can recover.
Rain in Texas, fire in Tahoe, I think Mother Nature is mad....

BTW, saw Travis??? county on the local news. :sad1: WOW, is all I can say. I hope everyone can recover.
Rain in Texas, fire in Tahoe, I think Mother Nature is mad....

Uh oh, Travis county was mentioned???? That is my county. :scared: We have a 60% chance of flash flooding again. We did have some nice sunshine this afternoon, haven't seen that in awhile.

Uh oh, Travis county was mentioned???? That is my county. :scared: We have a 60% chance of flash flooding again. We did have some nice sunshine this afternoon, haven't seen that in awhile.

some lake overflowed, apparently it is pretty common because they were showing pics of newer homes up on at least 12 foot stilts. Most of the houses were not finished yet though. The sun was shining behind the news crew though. I hope it stays that way.

I saw that I was on my way to 200, so I thought I'd get some done tonight! I did ten more before I freaked out about earwigs and had to get up from the floor. :crazy2:

YEAH!!! I made it to 30 last night :) Doubt if I will get anymore done as we are having company tonight and I need to clean and shop. SInce tomorrow is the end of the month and Sat., DH will probably have a bunch of things he wants to do.

okay drum roll please..........I got 16 done the last 3 days, that makes 202:cheer2: .
I can't believe I actually did it, my scrap room looks like a tornado went through.
So now I want to put everything away have just been making piles, put all pages in protectors and books before I start on my next set of pics.
Thanks for the motivation of all the DISser's you guys rock!:grouphug:

Lisa

I got 1 more done tonight, but made progress on several others. I have to check with my mom on some details because I'm not 100% on them.

I did 7 tonight - don't think I'll make it to 200, but I'm still really impressed with myself. :goodvibes

okay drum roll please..........I got 16 done the last 3 days, that makes 202:cheer2: .

Lisa

Way to go, Lisa!!! You inspire me!! I think I'll make 200 pages my goal in July--I still have a couple of trip albums to finish!

200 pages is a terrific accomplishment!! Great job!! :banana:

Kicky's managed ONE this month:banana:

Kicky did this page today using some items from the 41 cent swap and some of the Legos from partyof3

b8b4e71b.jpg

Kicky's managed ONE this month:banana:

Kicky did this page today using some items from the 41 cent swap and some of the Legos from partyof3

b8b4e71b.jpg

good for you kicky! i'm on the same pace as kicky....ONE page!!!!!!

I can't believe I actually did it, my scrap room looks like a tornado went through.
So now I want to put everything away have just been making piles, put all pages in protectors and books before I start on my next set of pics.
Thanks for the motivation of all the DISser's you guys rock!:grouphug:

Lisa

WOW!!!! Over 200. Haven't ever seen that in all the years I've been around and lurking :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter