June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

I'd secretly been watching the May challenge. I love to scrapbook but don't always have the time or motivation. So, I had planned to jump in w/ the June group. But, I had major work deadlines and 2 birthday parties & a first communion to plan for the first weekend. I was all excited that I got to scrapbooking that the beginning of this week.

Then ... I looked for the June group. Holy crap ... now I'm intimidated! You all are already up to the 6th page of this thread. And some of you have sooooooo many pages.

Who are you people? Whatever you are taking, can you market it? I'd be willing to purchase it.

Truly ... you are AMAZING.

Jumping in any way ... my sad little total so far for the month ... 13 pages

Welcome aboard!! :yay: Don't be intimidated!! 13 pages is wonderful!! I'm like Macca, the only reason my numbers are good this month is because it's summer vacation. In February, my total on the board was a whopping 0!! Any page you get done is one more memory preserved.

I just love these challenges because everyone is supportive and that keeps me motivated! :cheer2:

I'd secretly been watching the May challenge. I love to scrapbook but don't always have the time or motivation. So, I had planned to jump in w/ the June group. But, I had major work deadlines and 2 birthday parties & a first communion to plan for the first weekend. I was all excited that I got to scrapbooking that the beginning of this week.

Then ... I looked for the June group. Holy crap ... now I'm intimidated! You all are already up to the 6th page of this thread. And some of you have sooooooo many pages.

Who are you people? Whatever you are taking, can you market it? I'd be willing to purchase it.

Truly ... you are AMAZING.

Jumping in any way ... my sad little total so far for the month ... 13 pages
Hey, you earned yourself a squirrel which is more than I've done this month! LOL

Got us updated to here guys. Hope everyone has a great day. It's almost Friday!!

13 is 11 more than me! I must get somedone this weekend - DS wants to scrap his Legoland pics so we'll probably do some together (but I can't really do my pages til he finishes as he hogs all the tools :rotfl: )

Less swapping would help me scrap more :rolleyes:

A good night of putting away Spain pictures...I got 30 pages done! Woohoo! :thumbsup2 Of course, I wouldn't be so behind and have so many pages that I need to scrap if I didn't take so many darn pictures, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice to have lots of pics. :rotfl2: Thanks to all on here that got me motivated to get myself in gear...you're the reason I've been voraciously scrapping this summer. I'm gonna meet my goal! :woohoo:

A good night of putting away Spain pictures...I got 30 pages done! Woohoo! :thumbsup2 Of course, I wouldn't be so behind and have so many pages that I need to scrap if I didn't take so many darn pictures, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice to have lots of pics. :rotfl2: Thanks to all on here that got me motivated to get myself in gear...you're the reason I've been voraciously scrapping this summer. I'm gonna meet my goal! :woohoo:

Great job! :goodvibes

Thought I'd update us while we still have power! I'm heading to the sunroom/scraproom to watch the storm roll in. We need the rain so bad! Plus, maybe I'll actually get some pages done. :cool1:

1 for me. Not a great start but a start none the less. ;)

5 more today:cool1: :cool1: The kids and Dh rented video games so i may sneak up and do some more. I am excited to get some scout and soccer scrapping done and i also manage to do a page from my oldest's baby book(he is 9:eek: )... Wish me luck of uninterupted scrap time-Kim

I got 3 done this morning. I hope to get a few more done between working on swaps an cutting exploding boxes for my brother's wedding.

Rebecca

Please add another 32 for the week for me:banana: I'm up to 66 for the month! we have a quiet weekend, so will be hard at it again after I pay bills and do DH expenses for work.

My goal is to finish 2004-2007 Easter and 2004-2006 Halloween this weekend, got everything cropped and pulled my paper, stickers, etc just have to start putting it all together.

Have a great weekend everyone, keep up the great job :cool1:

Lisa

I got 2 more done this evening and I have things laid out to get some more done early next week. I am getting ready to try and crank out my pirate and princess book now that I have my swap items and my pictures sorted out.

Rebecca

Got us updated to here. I actually managed to get 12 pages done this evening. :woohoo:

Enjoy your Saturday night, guys!

I got 8 pages done this afternoon and I hope to finish more tonight.

Rebecca

I finally reached my 100 goal for June (actually 104 :banana: ) please add another 38 for me! I was up until 3:00am and did another 3 hours this afternoon.

I finished my Halloween's, Easter's and even got DD 7th B-day done too.:cool1: so here I am :surfweb: with tired eyes, hands and back but feel like :dance3:
I have never gotten so much done so quickly.

Thanks for all the motivation, I hope to keep it up. Off to a BBQ (yea no cooking tonight) and then the last Soprano's :sad2: . Have a great Sunday night everyone!

Lisa

congrats to mommy2mrb! It wound up being a blinkie instead of a smiley, but either way you certainly earned it! :cool2:

Yahoo Lisa!!!! :dance3: :yay: Have fun watching the last sopranos, i have to wait until it comes out on DVD:sad1: okay back to my pages, put me down for another five please, still a long way to go:scared: -Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter