June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

count me in please. I really do need some motivation. Yard sale is done and the kids dont get out of school for 2 more weeks, so there is some hope of doing better than last month.

I can't see DS(7) AKA Kicky on the list - he's got Legoland to scrap so that should be good for 4 pages:goodvibes

Is it possible to have a really pathetically small smiley for getting off zero? he loves seeing his totals but he's always complaining he never gets a smiley - as he will only scrap his own photos he's never going to make double figures ;)

Sorry! I'm adding Kicky now. Everyone who does at least one page will have their name changed to a different color and everyone who does 10 pages will get a smiley. Hope this motivates us for these lazy summer days!:goodvibes Hope the color thing is ok with Kicky! I'm afraid of getting smiley overload on the server if everyone has one for getting off zero.

I'd like to join! I originally had a goal of 2 lo/week, but maybe now I will be motivated to do more!!:thumbsup2

I'm in.. sorry I'm late getting signed up... been out and about...
Have 1 page done as of today!!! :)

Got you added and colorized! I love your ticker by the way. Too cute. Perhaps you have found something even more motivating than smileys. Is that even possible?:confused: ;)

I would love to join. Last month I did 71 pages and almost caught up with the girls 3 albums. Now I have to do mine, almost a year and a half and then May, DD4 b-day.

Ok, I cropped all afternoon at my LSS. I did 36 pages. So much better then the big fat zero last month!
S :)

Count me in please! I hoping to get lots done now that all the baby showers/wedding showers/baby births/wedding days are through from the month of May. Oh, and school is out!!!!

I got 3 pages done today! :) I've been trying to get my sister to join the challenges since she is a lurker on this board. I think I might have finally convinced her to come out of hiding.

I tried to get on last night to post my accomplishment, but something was weird with DISboards...not loading. Anywho, I got 32 done last night! Yipee! Had such a great time doing them too. Let's see if I get some done today as well.

I did one yesterday and one today, so 2 for the month.

I'm also completely caught up! We have no big events on the horizon for this month, either:(. I may have to try my hand at some cards or something so I can still play with all my cool stuff:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter