June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

I am in for this month. I enjoy these challenges as it keeps me going on my books. I hope should finish an album this week and be ready to start another one. Lets see if I can finish it this month. That would be so nice!

Good luck everyone!!!

We had a rainy day here today, so I got some scrapping done! I got 17 pages done, and more planned out to do. I'm hoping to have a productive day tomorrow, too!!

Great job so far, everyone!! :thumbsup2

I got six more done today! :cool1: I would have more, but I was cutting out letters and characters with the Cricut. Let me just say that I LOVE the Mickey Friends and Font cartridges. They are too cool! :)

Alright, more pages tonight! I'm on a roll, but unfortunetly summer school starts tomorrow so I'll slow back down. Sigh. Anywho, 16 more for me tonight! Yipee! :banana:

I am up to the 100 Page Challenge..........I'm well on my way with 34 :banana: :banana: my friend and I had a major scrap weekend, DH's took our DD's camping, so we scraped our little hearts out! It was her last hurrah before the new baby comes in 3 weeks, so we enjoyed her last quiet time for awhile.

Keep up the great work everyone! have a fun week!:dance3:

Lisa

2 for me - not exactly a flying start but as I was supposed to be working from home :guilty: not bad:rolleyes1 I might do more later but I think I'll work on the scout swap so I can post end of the week.

I am up to the 100 Page Challenge..........I'm well on my way with 34 :banana: :banana: my friend and I had a major scrap weekend, DH's took our DD's camping, so we scraped our little hearts out! It was her last hurrah before the new baby comes in 3 weeks, so we enjoyed her last quiet time for awhile.

Keep up the great work everyone! have a fun week!:dance3:

Lisa

I got 17 pages done today! :yay: That puts me at 34 so far.

you guys are my inspiration.....34 pages in a weekend and 17 pages in one day :worship:

WAHOO! I knew after my awful showing in May that June would ROCK! I went to a weekend crop this weekend...& completed

60 PAGES

WAHOO:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Now I'm not sure I'll get much else done this month, but at least I'm at actual total now!!!

Way to go guys! scrappinmom, 60 pages is awesome! :thumbsup2

Nighty-night everybody.

I'd like to play this month :goodvibes I'm up to 5.

I know I am off to a late start but i would like to join!! I need the motivation!!!- i would like to finish the 2006 and 2007 trips to disney!!-Kim

Oh my gosh you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!

Count me in, I will get at least one smiley this month!!!

I did 2 last night. It feels good to scrap again after a month long hiatus!! :cool1:

Good morning guys! Got us updated to here.

Welcome aboard Queenie, dyjama, and vanyel!! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter