June Scrapbook Challenge-Jump in and Join our Jolly fun!

I actually got three finished myself today.:cool1: We're updated to here.

I got 19 done today--I'm working through the ones I had pre-planned out. I know that when I get back from Vero, there will be tons more pics to scrap!! (As though I'm not far enough behind already!!)

I think that puts me at 53 for June. I might make my goal this month!! :cool1:

I stayed up late last night watching the Women's College World Series (Go Lady Vols!!), and it made me so nervous that I had to keep leaving the TV and going to scrap. I got 4 more pages done! That puts me at 57.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :)

sorry about your printer, Queenie. Isn't that annoying? Mine only works when it feels like it. Perhaps we should buy ourselves Cricuts so we don't have to print so much. LOL I doubt my DH would go for that!

Updated to here

I have had computer issues at work BUT I will throw my hat in for June

I have completed 29 pages from our two trips last year. I am gonna hit it hard on Saturday too.!

Squid

I am coming with three for the past two days!!:sad2: Is there an icon for the least amount?? Just kidding... i keep wanting to organize the scrap stuff and not scrapping... Must get motivated:idea: . after kids are asleep tonight am going to try for three more-Kim

Ok, I finished my pre-trip scrapping. I wanted to get the ones that were pre-planned done before we left. I got 13 more done today. Never mind that I haven't packed anything yet or cleaned my house! :sad2:

Off to watch the Lady Vols softball game!! :)

3 more today for me...soccer was cancelled....

I started SeaWorld.....

still lots to do...

WE are watching the Vols play too... DS is so into this.. he even programmed the tv to flip to the series.... Now, we found out that a girl from Indiana plays on the VOLS!
Now, DS6 wants to know why you have a dog for the mascot???

Ok, now back to the scrapbooking challenge program...
Still nada.. I plan on working tomorrow... and with SIOH going out of town.. I should be able to catch up to her numbers!!! :lmao:

WE are watching the Vols play too... DS is so into this.. he even programmed the tv to flip to the series.... Now, we found out that a girl from Indiana plays on the VOLS!
Now, DS6 wants to know why you have a dog for the mascot???

Ok, now back to the scrapbooking challenge program...
Still nada.. I plan on working tomorrow... and with SIOH going out of town.. I should be able to catch up to her numbers!!! :lmao:

We actually have 2 mascots. We have a "Volunteer"--picture a guy dressed up in a Davy Crockett type outfit, and we have Smokey, the blue tick hound. He was picked in the 1950's or so by the student body as a mascot. At a pep rally back then, they had several different choices as candidates. Smokey howled, and the students loved him. For football games, there is a Smokey in a costume, and then there is a real live Smokey--he's Smokey the 8th or 9th now in the line. There are 3 costumed Smokeys--one that's a girl for the Lady Vols (we are one of only 4 schools with completely separate athletic departments for men and women), one that's male for the Vols, and one that has younger features for both departments. Probably more than you EVER wanted to know about UT mascots--I was a graduate assistant for the athletic department, so I apologize for the over explanation!!

Back to the scrapbooking challenge, I tried to get a lot done this week because I always go through a "pixie dust hangover" slump when we get back!! It's all yours, Nancy!! ;)

I'd secretly been watching the May challenge. I love to scrapbook but don't always have the time or motivation. So, I had planned to jump in w/ the June group. But, I had major work deadlines and 2 birthday parties & a first communion to plan for the first weekend. I was all excited that I got to scrapbooking that the beginning of this week.

Then ... I looked for the June group. Holy crap ... now I'm intimidated! You all are already up to the 6th page of this thread. And some of you have sooooooo many pages.

Who are you people? Whatever you are taking, can you market it? I'd be willing to purchase it.

Truly ... you are AMAZING.

Jumping in any way ... my sad little total so far for the month ... 13 pages

Jumping in any way ... my sad little total so far for the month ... 13 pages

13 is still great - any amount that moves you forward I think is :banana: Summer is my time to catch up on everything that went by the wayside during the school year, so I'm hoping for some impressive totals. Unfortunetly, family has kept me from getting anything done the past two days - I tried to scrap quietly last night so not as to disturb anyone, so I only accomplished 4 pages. :mad: I've wanted to do so much more, but limited by the constraints of living with my parents at 26...maybe I'll get more done when I move back to school next fall! I'll hope for more tomorrow! :confused3

... now I'm intimidated!

I felt the same way in May and only completed two pages. Now in June I have already completed two page but now I feel motivated by this thread. It actually helps me to at least "get on the board" so I am four pages above what I would have been if I did not join.

Good luck, you are doing GREAT with 13 pages already.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter