Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

ok then a suit case chair? or a tiki fountin or a red rocket?

cuteswimgirl said:
ok then a suit case chair? or a tiki fountin or a red rocket?

No sorry not interested in those single items for the hat

Hello, first of all best wishes for your son's recovery.

I would really like to have the headress. I can offer these items from your want list:

surf pin, 50th director's chair, 50th lantern

I have these items that are not on your list, I can add any of these if it will help:

birthday pin
musketeer hat
gold ears
4th of July pin and hat
1 star fireworks magic
green director's chairs
tiki fountain
blizzard beach pin
typhoon lagoon pin
current in-park quest items, I won't list but please ask if there is something you want

Thank you! :)

jasonpwns said: bird for headdress?
Sorry I was thinking a bit more for that hat- but it is a good start... I only have the one headdress and do have one other offer. You have lots of other items on my want list too that would get you the hat easy...

cydawn said:
Hello, first of all best wishes for your son's recovery.
I would really like to have the headress. I can offer these items from your want list:
surf pin, 50th director's chair, 50th lantern

I have these items that are not on your list, I can add any of these if it will help:
birthday pin
musketeer hat
gold ears
4th of July pin and hat
1 star fireworks magic
green director's chairs
tiki fountain
blizzard beach pin
typhoon lagoon pin
current in-park quest items, I won't list but please ask if there is something you want

Thank you!
I like your base offer of surf pin and 50th quest- from your other list the only thing I am sort of interested in is the musketeer hat and green director's chairs- and other in park quest (most anything from that except teleporters)
How about you put together another offer from there and I'll seriously considere it...

cuteswimgirl said: i dont know if i posed this offer but a valitines 06 pin?
Ok- I'm taking this is for the pirate hat again- and no I do not want JUST a Valentine's pin for the pirate hat- perhaps if you thought to combine several of your offers...

Sorry to Tinksryansmom and to Melp= I missed you last night- I'm a little under the weather now and went to bed early last night...

For any who I have trades with I will be off and on today and tomorrow but probably not on much Sunday...

OK, based on your feedback I will offer for the headress:

surf pin
50th director's chair
50th lamp
50th pin
musketeer hat
green director's chair x 5
pink captain Nemo's chair
explorer couch
explorer lifestyle set

Thanks for replying :)

cydawn said:
OK, based on your feedback I will offer for the headress:

surf pin
50th director's chair
50th lamp
50th pin
musketeer hat
green director's chair x 5
pink captain Nemo's chair
explorer couch
explorer lifestyle set

Thanks for replying :)

I'll accept that offer... I'm off to run a few errands now- but will be back on later

I can send a pm when I get on again

Hi, I'm on vmk now, but I probably won't be in my rooms much. Please pm me if you want to meet. Thanks!

Thankyou Cydawn and Groovyguestgirl for the trades...

I have updated the first post for current hats available.

I am currently waiting to hear from Disney Dreams for her offer for cowboy hat if I don't hear from her soon I will offer it for trade again.

Also I have not heard from Tinkerjo since agreeing on original offer- if I do not hear from her soon I will offer the princess hat for trade again.

All others I have pending trades with: Tinkryansmom, melp, wolfxofnovember-
Just let me know when you will be online and in the game- and I can try to meet you- Sunday may be difficult but tonight and tomorrow I can be off and on most of the time... Just send me a pm

oh and if the cowboy hat is still going to be traed i offer...

adventure land tour pin
4 sets of gold doors
and a christmas tree

cuteswimgirl- I don't really want those pins...

You would need some rarer items and perhaps something off my list... for the pirate hat

oh i dont have any of that stuff... ok well then i better look somewere esle

thanks anyways

sorry you must have posted the cowboy hat offer when I was posting the reply to your pirate hat offer-

Right now there is no cowboy hat available I'm waiting to hear from Disney Dreams if I don't hear from her this weekend then it will be available again on Monday

Just watch the first post for any updates on items available

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Still many hats available- most go for very reasonable (cheap) trades...

Hi just a reminder to those I have pending trades with- that I may not be around much tomorrow- but if I am it will be at open and later in the evening...

Just wanted to let those with pending trades know that I can meet you in the game to trade- I am currently surfing the net and not in vmk but will get on if I get a pm- I'll keep checking here every 5-10 minutes or so for a while...

Bumping because new hats available...

Can't wait to meet up with my last few pending trades... I will be home sometime after noon today- and because I am now sick will probably be off and on during the day the rest of the week too... send a pm if I have a pending trade with you.

IF you are interested in a hat I have available (see hats listed in red in first post) just post your offer here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter