Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

VirtuallyMe said:

Disney Dreams- asked about cowboy hat and offered animators desk and stool, pirate 1/5 pin, lot of DLR quest -again more info about the last

There's about 30 or so items from DLR quests that I have - give me a little to put together a full list and I will post it here. Thanks!

Ok- the following trades can be made if still out there... a few have been withdrawn

And I am still thinking about others.

Tinkryansmom- offered 50th lamp for peter pan hat and I am accepting that
(she is still working on her offers for cowboy and princess)

Tinkerjo- offered animator desk and pirate 1/5 for princess hat and I am accepting that

pirateemery offered in game pirate hat for sorcerer mickey hat and I am accepting that

Janomi offered animator desk and high school musical room code and hsm piano for cowboy hat and I am accepting that (we will need to exchange code via pm while on together so I can load it and then we can complete trades for other items)

Still waiting on on offers from Disney Dreams (for cowboy hat) and Tinkryansmom (for cowboy and princess hats)

I'm declining offers from groovyguestgirl for headdress (just really not enough or not what I am interested in), marcm (not enough for item), and jasonpwns (although I would like surf pin- I still think the offer is less than others)

If any I've declined wish to make a new offer feel free to- I still have plenty of 4th of July hats, Green Backwards hats, a sorcerer mickey hat, and Indian Headdress... I will update my first post if none of that hat is available once trade is made.

Thanks...

VirtuallyMe said:
Ok so now that the inventories are sorted- I have discovered a few extras that I had lying around...

I decided to start with hats... I have a few different types some I have more than one available.

Here is what I have available for trade:
4th of July Hat
Green Backwards Hat
Cowboy hat
Gold Mickey Ears
Peter Pan Hat
Crown
Sorcerer Ears
Princess Hat
Native American Headdress

What I'm looking for:
Pirate 1/5 pin
Surf Pin
50th Quest Chair
50th Quest Lamp
Master Gracey Clock
Animator's Desk
Jack Sparrow Costume
Holiday quest (gold/white snowmen, blue soldiers, blue wreath)
Tomorrowland 8/9
Inferno
Stitch Hat
Stitch Pin
Blue Travel box

Things I'd consider accepting:
Other quest items, retired items, buyables.

Things I will not consider:
credits, narnia stuff, pirate things from kellogs or other game (other than sparrow costume), everest chairs and things from the game.

Please post offers here only- I don't want to have to sort pm's and really I think it is much fairer to others to offer for trades here...

hi i have a animater desk and chair..

I offer the quest pirate hat and a wanted sign for the Sorcerer Mickey Hat :) :wizard:

Sorry, confused. I am getting ready to type this list for you - but you said Janomi has the cowboy hat. Do you have more than one?

:wave2: Hi - thanks for accepting offer on pan hat! :Pinkbounc Let me know best times to get online so we can trade. I am in CA - so - there is a few hours difference but should not be a big deal.

As you want DLR items....

If princess hat is still available how about a 50th director chair? If not that hat then how about socerer hat?

I am trying to get princess hat for my DD6. I could add other DLR quest items if I am even in the running. Magenta rocketship couch?

Also, I am going to DLR in September. If I can still get cards I will certainly pick up a few just for you and send them out to LA for you.

I appreciate your clear, concise feedback. Please let me know about the princess hat, socerer hat (if I am in the running) and if its OK I will have to work on the cowboy hat offer. I know its worth alot. And since you are getting HSM items I doubt those are holding too much appeal right now. OK its late, I am rambling. Thanks and I will wait to hear from you. :thumbsup2

Looking for crown...

I might have these items but I'll have to check when VMK opens:

Pirate 1/5 pin
Surf Pin
Tomorrowland 8/9

By buyables, do you alsoi mean tiki tiki fountains?

I made my first official trade last night- yeah! I will update my original post once other trades are made- right now- anyone I have accepted your items are being held- and those that I am in negotiation with- I have those items saved as well...

Ok here are a few more responses-
Melp- I do have one more sorcerer mickey hat but I'm not sure I want another in game pirate hat- as I'm trying to trade extras away here...
Disney Dreams- yes I do have more than one cowboy hat for trade- still holding one to see your offer
tinkryansmom- yes we have a deal for pan hat, and I will accept 50th chair for princess hat (I had one more of those left)- for cowboy hat- if you had more 5oth lamps or chairs that would be a plus just post what you are willing to offer. And you are right I probably don't need more HSM right now- that one is going to my son... who didn't get one from dh's last trip to WDW
Isca- yes by buyables I will take fountains- they are retired now too lol- and just let me know- the tomorrow land 8/9 pin would be way to much for a crown though- but let me know what you offer

Thanks Pirate Emery and Janomi for completing trades this morning...

I will be off vmk probably until about 5pm central...

ok then Wanted poster and how about Narnia teleporter and maybe invisibility magic? for the sorcerer hat?

hello.. i have a red soldier animater desk and chair
christmas tree do you need? if so what would you offer?

:thumbsup2

A few more responses... If I have accepted your offer and you are available to trade this evening- please pm me...

Melp- I'm not interested in Narnia Teleporters- I am considering your offer of Wanted Poster and Invisibility- but not sure yet-
Cuteswimgirl- I have many hats for trade- you will need to decide which you are interested in and make an offer- but the items you are offering are good
Pirate-Emory- I will take your Tiki Open pin for gold ears

VirtuallyMe said:
Pirate-Emory- I will take your Tiki Open pin for gold ears

Be back in a couple hours, oke? :rotfl:

Easily before closing (I'll pm you when I get home)

hey do you know what time because i want to make sure im avable

cuteswimgirl said:
hey do you know what time because i want to make sure im avable

I'm not sure if you are speaking to me or pirate-emory who in the post before yours- left a message to me...

If it is me- I am around- but you have yet to actually make an offer for an item....

for animater desk and chair would you offer headdress and cowboy hat?

cuteswimgirl said:
for animater desk and chair would you offer headdress and cowboy hat?

I'm sorry but the animator desk and chair- would not get either hat-

currently the cowboy hats that I have are in pending trades (as mentioned in the edited version of my first post that was updated long before you made this offer)

And the Indian Headdress was expensive when it was sold- and will require a great deal to trade it...

I would suggest that when you are making offers on trade threads- that you read through the entire thread- at least the posts of the person offering the trades- that way you can see what has been accepted for what in the past- and also that offers like yours had already been turned down.

Feel free to make another offer- but make it here- do not pm me the offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter