Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

nemocute said:
ok, how about one cauldron, two crates, two plam trunks, two trees

Maybe a few more trunks and crates... the offer you made is just past a 1000 credits- I was thinking at least 3000 worth...

hi there :)

If you still have gold ears and princess hat I would love to trade. I have 5oth quest items, animator desk, or any other in park quest items. Also have churro pin if you are looking for one :goodvibes

Princess hat isn't available but I do have gold ears still...

Please let me know what you offer for those.

Yes, I would still like the gold ears. You can take your pick from any of those mentioned in prior post. :cool1:

For the gold ears, I offer 4 Parrot Palm Trees, 8 Palm Tree Trunks, and 5 Palm Tree Tops. I could also throw in some blue crates. If you do not want the Palm Tree Tops, I can add 2 of the Yellow Lagoon Trunks, or the smaller crates in whichever color you like. Thanks!

If we have trades pending- please contact me via pm so we can arrange to meet in the game- my time on VMK is limited for a bit- but I'm sure we can arrange to get together for a trade.

I plan on closing out this thread at the end of the week- for the most part I only have 4th of July hats available if all the following go through...

ok, how about one cauldron, two crates, two plam trunks, two trees
Nemocute- Needs to be a little more...

For the gold ears, I offer 4 Parrot Palm Trees, 8 Palm Tree Trunks, and 5 Palm Tree Tops. I could also throw in some blue crates. If you do not want the Palm Tree Tops, I can add 2 of the Yellow Lagoon Trunks, or the smaller crates in whichever color you like. Thanks!
PrincessJen09- I'll take your offer

If you still have gold ears and princess hat I would love to trade. I have 5oth quest items, animator desk, or any other in park quest items. Also have churro pin if you are looking for one
cucamonga- how about a gold 50th chair or lamp?

Pirate-Emery- are you still interested

aprncess- I'm still waiting to hear from the person I had trade with...

swimmingneno- did you still want to trade churro pin for gold ears?

FrontierNasha- do we still have a trade pending for gold ears?????

nemocute said:
my reviewed offer is eight crates three trunks, three tops, 2 cauldrons
I'll take this offer- sorry I thought I had posted to this sooner

cucamonga said:
You can have the 50th lamp, chair, and pin for the ears
Cool thanks- you got yourself a deal...

Nemocute and Cucamonga- please send me a pm with a few times you will be on the game this week so we can complete our trades...

Hi to all I have pending trades with- I plan to try to be on this evening for any trades- please drop me a PM if you will also be on and about which time.

I know I will not be on until about 4pm central time- and will be on and off the rest of the evening. I have many many DISers on my friends list so if you are looking for me you can ask around- or just search for me in one of my rooms...

Hi every one- I sent out PM's to everyone I have actual trades pending...

Please send me a pm to let me know when you will be available- I can usually arrange to be on at a specific time if need be- but my time on has been somewhat varried and not near as much as I'd like...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter