Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

Thanks to Cydawn, GXBarbie, and Nemocute for the trades made today...

Still got trades pending with Tinkryansmom, Tinkerjoe, Wolfxofnovember, melp, and cruiselinefan

And questions from FrontierNasha and hdmonkeybug...

Can't wait to see you all...

First post was updated to what is currently available...

i was interested and would like to ask is buyables tradeable for the peter pan hat?

hdmonkeybug- I'd consider taking a good number of blue crates for the green hat- but not interested in buyables for that hat at this time- and I don't think either of the princess hats will be available both trade parties have contacted me so we should make trade soon- sorry...

How many blue crates

GXBarbie- not sure if I want to accept all buyables for the peter pan hat- why don't you make up a list for an offer and I will see...
hdmonkeybug- I'm thinking lots and lots of blue crates- but I do have a pending offer of quest items for it- so I may have to pass on the crate offer
FrontierNasha- can you add a little bit to the yellow tiki? Maybe even some buyable items and I will consider your offer...

Still need to meet up with Cruislinefan, tinkryansmom, melp, wolfxofnovember, and Tinkerjo to complete our trades...

I will be on most of the weekend in the Zeta slide room Shallow End WDW Pool Hopping- and if I'm not in there just let the Zeta's know you were looking for me lol...

i will give two ups and two downs and a fourth of july hat for green backwards hat, or gold ears what ever you would likr to trade

FrontierNasha- are you adding Pin to the tiki then you have a deal for gold ears
swimmingneno- sorry not interested in slides or 4th of July hat...

MoeSislack said:
i would like to trade for your green backwards hats what are u looking for

You'd have to look in my first post for things I am interested/not interested in and make an offer from there. You can also check out other posts in the thread to see what sort of items I was accepting for different hats.

I do have a possible pending trade with the one hat I do have left like that-

If any with arranged trades are looking for me= chances are you can find me in the Shallow End for WDW Pool Hopping or my ride room- Caribbean Beach Port Royal Pool... If I'm not in either -the Zetas in the Shallow End can probably track me down too...

Thanks FrontierNasha for another great trade :thumbsup2

Just bringing this up to let those people who I have trades pending with- that I am back at work so will only be on the game in the evenings...

Still hats available- see the first post for what is still available...

i have 10 palm tops and 10 palm trunks and fireworks magic for any of the hats u have?

samring56 said:
i have 10 palm tops and 10 palm trunks and fireworks magic for any of the hats u have?

You will need to pick a hat that you are interested in... and I can let you know if I will take it.

samring56 said:
i change my offer to 8 of each, 1 set of narnia teleporters and green flip hat for cowboy hat?

samring56 said:
i change my offer to 8 of each, 1 set of narnia teleporters and green flip hat for cowboy hat?

Sorry I don't have the cowboy hat to offer right now- the two I have left are pending in trades already...

Hi :) I read the first post and it says you are looking for blue crates. I have traded with you for a 4th of july hat for blue crates before, so I don't know if you would want to do a trade like that again. But if so, how about 15 - 20 crates for gold ears? :confused3
Edit: I already found my gold ears thanks to the lovely Lady_Boadicea :goodvibes :goodvibes

i will trade you to green 50th chairs and to blue crates for green hat

swimmingneno said:
i will trade you to green 50th chairs and to blue crates for green hat

Sorry I can't accept that trade at this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter