Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

well i dont really understand somethings but i did not see anything about scorcer ears preety sure i spelt it wrong!

cuteswimgirl said:
well i dont really understand somethings but i did not see anything about scorcer ears preety sure i spelt it wrong!

oK Now I'm confused lol

what about sorcerer ears?

Your first post in this thread was announcing that you had an animator's desk -I responded asking if you were offering it for something

Your next post listed other items you had and asked what that would get you- which I responded to asking that you read my first post in the thread and make an offer for a hat that is offered there.

Then you posted something about what time the person would be there and obviously you were confused that the message before yours was for you when it was to me

In the mean time you sent me several pm's in which I explained back and forth what I was trading and asking for you to make a specific offer- to which in pm you responded you wanted costumes- I then directed you back to my first post to choose a hat there and make an offer

You then offered and animator's desk for an indian headdress and cowboy hat- and I turned down your offer- and suggested that you read through other offers in a thread so that you could see what was being offered and what had been turned down or accepted. I also mentioned that in my first post I had updated it before you had offered for a hat- that some items had pending trades...

And now you have me completely confused because you are saying something about sorcerer mickey ears... and although I do have a set of those available for trade you never offered anything for them- and other than my initial posts and my posts to other people in this thread I hadn't said anything about the sorcerer ears.

So if you can clarify that = fine- if not make an offer on a hat and I will let you know if I accept it or not

im sorry.. im not myself today for some reason.... :confused3

you know what is easyer for me is if the person im trading woth tells me their offer... then a can say yes or no

will that work for you :groom:

cuteswimgirl said:
im sorry.. im not myself today for some reason.... :confused3

you know what is easyer for me is if the person im trading woth tells me their offer... then a can say yes or no

will that work for you :groom:

My offer is in the first post- I have several hats that are being offered-

and then I list things that I am looking for (things I definitely want) and then a list of things I will consider accepting-

as long as your offer consists of some of the items in the first two lists- your offer will be considered.

Right now there is not a cowboy hat available because I have pending trades for those things already in the works.

The Indian headdress would take a lot to offer.

But others in the first post that do not have (pending trade) next to it can be bid on-

I have made my offer- and prefer that the people posting- make a specific offer for a specific hat- I'm sorry if you can't decide for yourself- believe me- I won't take more than I feel it is worth myself- I have turned down additional items in trades already made- because I do not believe in taking everything a person will give...

to be honest most of what you have offered I do not need so I would not offer any of my hats for those items right now- but if you make an offer of some of the same things because you want a specific hat I am more willing to trade.

I get the feeling you are wanting to trade just for the sake of trading...

might there be anything else I can add to my offer that will make it be accepted? I don't have alot of rare stuff but I have red baseball uniforms (without the hat) predictometer, everest chairs (from the event not game though have those too lol), HSM microphone, or could probably work in a fireworks magic too. Not sure if there is something else you would be interested in though to go with my previous offer for the sorcerer ears :)

oh ok well so you dont need desk thats fine but you said you need retired

i have some

Melp said:
might there be anything else I can add to my offer that will make it be accepted? I don't have alot of rare stuff but I have red baseball uniforms (without the hat) predictometer, everest chairs (from the event not game though have those too lol), HSM microphone, or could probably work in a fireworks magic too. Not sure if there is something else you would be interested in though to go with my previous offer for the sorcerer ears :)

Yes- add to the offer- and I will consider your offer again- but I do need a set offer... the earlier one just was a little less and if you add something to it I would probably accept (I don't need everest chairs though lol have plenty of those)

cuteswimgirl said:
oh ok well so you dont need desk thats fine but you said you need retired

i have some

Ok- make an offer for a hat that is available and I will consider it.

i have predictometer, wanted poster, stack of presents, briarstone, rare cyan tiki idol, magenta rocketship, red turnstile, stitch teleporters, green barrel chair, and more. just check out my thread called "trading some rare" what would you trade for any of those. i would like anything but the 4th of july hat.

VirtuallyMe said:
Yes- add to the offer- and I will consider your offer again- but I do need a set offer... the earlier one just was a little less and if you add something to it I would probably accept (I don't need everest chairs though lol have plenty of those)
Well I will try an offer then of the Wanted poster, Invisibility magic and a Predictometer for the sorcerer hat. If not this let me know which of the other items I had listed would make it a deal :wizard:

To all that I have pending trades with- I will be at work today- and not home until after 4pm central time- if you are ready to trade and we have an agreed upon trade- contact me via pm and we can set up an actual time to meet up...

Melp- I will take your offer of a wanted poster, invisibility magic and predictometer for the sorcerer mickey hat- I am at work for the day now and won't be available to make a trade until this evening

FrontierNasha- please check my post and make an offer on a hat you choose- I will be updating my first post as to what is available after I send this one- I will not offer a hat based on your long list of items- like I mentioned in a previous post to cuteswimgirl- many things you offer I may not need and so wouldn't offer anything for them- BUT if you were to offer those items for a specific hat you wanted it would be considered. I do know I have crowns, goldears, peterpan hats, and green backward hats available that I would consider taking some of the items you offered.

VirtuallyMe said:
Melp- I will take your offer of a wanted poster, invisibility magic and predictometer for the sorcerer mickey hat- I am at work for the day now and won't be available to make a trade until this evening
Yay! Thanks so much! I can be on in the evening also. I will let you know later as to what times. :cool1:

Melp said:
Yay! Thanks so much! I can be on in the evening also. I will let you know later as to what times. :cool1:

Great- just send a pm when you are on this evening...

VirtuallyMe said:
To all that I have pending trades with- I will be at work today- and not home until after 4pm central time- if you are ready to trade and we have an agreed upon trade- contact me via pm and we can set up an actual time to meet up...

FrontierNasha- please check my post and make an offer on a hat you choose- I will be updating my first post as to what is available after I send this one- I will not offer a hat based on your long list of items- like I mentioned in a previous post to cuteswimgirl- many things you offer I may not need and so wouldn't offer anything for them- BUT if you were to offer those items for a specific hat you wanted it would be considered. I do know I have crowns, goldears, peterpan hats, and green backward hats available that I would consider taking some of the items you offered.
ok i will offer a predictmeter or wanted poster for pan hat.

FrontierNatasha said:
ok i will offer a predictmeter or wanted poster for pan hat.

I will take the predictometer for that pan hat...

contact me by pm when you are online

Thanks to Melp, Pirate-Emory, and FrontierNasha for completing their trades.

I've been in contact with Tinkryansmom to complete our trade later this week

But have not heard back from

Disney Dreams with a confirmed offer for cowboy hat
I'm still holding it but need your offer or it will go back on block for others to try to bid on

tinkerjo I am still waiting to hear from you as well- I have accepted your trade offer for Princess hat but have not heard from you to set up trade

Awesomehauntedboy I am also looking for you to complete trade for Peter Pan Hat...

:Pinkbounc

Still have many hats available...

Crown, Green Backwards hat, Peter Pan Hat, 4th of July Hat, Gold Mickey Ears, Pirate (in game Quest) Hat, and Indian Headdress...

Still waiting to hear from people in previous post...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter