Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

out of what you have what will you give me for a churro pin??
i also have the travle case will you give me a green hat for that??
i do not need the fourth of july hat!!

swimmingneno said:
out of what you have what will you give me for a churro pin??
i also have the travle case will you give me a green hat for that??
i do not need the fourth of july hat!!

which travel case do you mean? if you mean in my signature I want the blue one- but a green hat for that wouldn't be fair to you lol and I have plenty of the others and they are still buyable.

I can give you pan hat or gold ears I believe for the churro pin- I forget what else I have there- but I mentioned previously that I believe the green hat is already spoken for... sorry

I am getting on the game now a 5pm central time- will be off and on this evening...

There are still 4th of July hats, gold ears, and others available see post #1

let me know if princess hat and green backwards hat are still available. I see you have pending trades. If they fall through, I am interested.

Thanks Tinkryansmom and Melp for meeting with me to complete our trades- sorry it took so long glad we got it done though

The first post has been updated with currently available hats in red.

Currently I have trades pending with:
Wolfxofxnovember- 4th of July hat
tinkerjo- princess hat for animator desk and pirate 1/5
swimmingneno- gold ears for a churro pin

I will be on most afternoons and will probably be questing most of this weekend send me a Dis PM to let me know some times you should be on and we can meet up.

:Pinkbounc popcorn:: :bounce:

For any still looking for me to complete confirmed trades- I will be home soon and will probably work on Mickey quest- but if I know you are looking for me and available I'm sure I can make arrangements to meet you.

If you are interested in any of the available hats (see post #1) -please respond here!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc
Just bumping back up as a reminder to those who I have pending trades with and to those who are interested in remaining hats...

Bumping again...

I will be closing this thread soon... still time to get your hats you need. Please look at the first post for what is available.

Sorry I was not on the game yesterday- my dd is getting her room redecorated- and was up till midnight working on things with it so we can finish before school starts on Wednesday...

just asking, would you accept credits for gold ears? if you would I'm interested, I can get credits fast. just name your price thanks!

nemo :sunny:

Interested in Pan hat and Musketeer Hat.

I have for trade:
Magenta rocketship couch x1
Snow carpet x1
Retro Adventureland Pin x1
Blizzard Beach Pin x1
Saddle Sofa seat red x1
Green 50th seat x1
Pink huntman heartless hamper
I could also add in some blue crates if needed.

NemoCute- I really don't want credits- but will take buyable items-

TinkerFairy- I will take that trade for the musketeer and pan hats...

Not sure when I will be on VMK next- been busy- I will probably be on tomorrow afternoon but will be out of town Saturday morning... and then back on again on Sunday- probably best to pm me if you have a trade pending and we can try to set up a time to meet.

will trade blue wreath for princess hat if pending does not work out

I am intersted in the peter pan hat, the musketeer hat, and the gold ears. Would you take buyables for any of those?

great, I post about gold ears, now everyone wants them! it's for my sister's b-day I'm getting the gold ears. VirtuallyMe, tell me anything, and I would buy it for gold ears. she wanted the princess hat, but I don't know if you have multiple, or if you would take buyables for it. I really want her to have something good on her birthday!!!

Nemocute- just make an offer- I have more than one set of gold ears for trade right now- so you are fine... Look at my first post I think I had some ideas of things I would take like palm trunks, crates, cauldrons

PrincessJen09- of the things you are interested in I only have gold ears available- and I will take buyables see above post for items I will take

Pirate-Emery- I would guess at least 3000-5000 worth- make an offer and I just may take it :)

aprncess- I'll let you know about the hat- I'm still waiting to hear from the person I had trade with...

swimmingneno- did you still want to trade churro pin for gold ears?

FrontierNasha- do we still have a trade pending for gold ears?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter