Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

For Cowboy Hat:

50th Lamp
HSM Piano
Kali Couch (4 piece set)

Iris I will take that off of 50th lamp, kali couch (need one for my little boy and just realized it) and HSM piano...

I won't be on VMK until later today- but will send you a pm when I am

Off to edit my first post again

hi, I'm interested in one of the crowns. I can offer any piece of pink princess dress (except crown of course! lol), summit plummit pin, 3 up slide pieces, 3 down slide pieces. Please let me know what you want for one crown (maybe two)

nemocute said:
hi, I'm interested in one of the crowns. I can offer any piece of pink princess dress (except crown of course! lol), summit plummit pin, 3 up slide pieces, 3 down slide pieces. Please let me know what you want for one crown (maybe two)

Hmmm... I'm not really interested in the slide pieces or portions of princess dress- (I would take a full dress but don't want to have to trade pieces later)- But I will take some buyables if you do not have anything else for trade- So if you want to trade buyables let me know...

can you be more specific with the buyables? I have water rugs a raft couch two little palm trees and a pink tea cup :confused3 I don't have much credits (like 90 i think) but I could make a mule. if you're interested, I'm in my room now (search for Yogawe)

Thanks, I will be on a little later. Have to actually go do some work, LOL.

Hi, I don't have a crown or the pirate in-game hat. You mentioned buyables above, I think that was just for a crown. If you would like to give me a list of items you want for a crown, I would be happy to do buyables for one of those.

I probably don't have any rare items you would want after the headdress trade (lol! I'm so happy to have it) but I have gold ears, 4th hats and pins, green director's chairs, tiki fountains, blue crates, all the Friday pins from last month, hsm piano, prince phillip's briarstone, ace of spades carpet, birthday pin, and fireworks magic.

If there is any combination of these and/or buyables that you would consider taking for the pirate hat I would love to have one of those. I understand the answer is probably no, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask! :)

Nemocute- buyables for the crown would basically be anything currently for sale- I figure 2-3 thousand credits worth- but am flexible there too- come up with your offer and we can probably come to an agreement- my favorite buyables are the ones I buy lots of like crates and palm trunks... and any trees

Cydawn- you can see above my info about crown... and let me think about the pirate hat but will probably work something out with you

OK, great! I will stock up on the buyables you mentioned and keep an eye out for you on vmk so we can trade for the crown. I am on just about every evening. Thanks! :)

VirtuallyMe said:
Nemocute- buyables for the crown would basically be anything currently for sale- I figure 2-3 thousand credits worth- but am flexible there too- come up with your offer and we can probably come to an agreement- my favorite buyables are the ones I buy lots of like crates and palm trunks... and any trees

ok, how about 4 brown crates or gray crates, three palm trunks, a swamp tree, and yellow typhoon crate? I could add more if you want

I see you talking about buyables and crates and stuff. Would you take any amount of buyables for green backwards hat? I also have the blue crates(plenty) and a few other things. I see that you have a deal pending with the princess hat. I am also interested in this one, so if it falls through, let me know.

Just letting those I have pending trades know that today I will be on and off most of the day- only plans are to go get my son from daycare at around 3pm central time- oh that and playing some fireworks to build my credits back up

If you send me a pm with a few times when you will be on I will try to get on for us to complete our trades.
Nemocute- I will take your offer of 4 brown/gray crates, 3 palm trunks, a swamp tree and a yellow typhoon crate- for the crown
Cydawn- I looked for you last night but must have missed you- I had trouble getting on for a portion of the night- I just kept getting BSOD
hdmonkeybug- I'd consider taking a good number of blue crates for the green hat- but not interested in buyables for that hat at this time- and I don't think either of the princess hats will be available both trade parties have contacted me so we should make trade soon- sorry

Thanks for all the interest everyone- still lots of hats available...

i was interested in a crown. is there certain buyables for the crown?

GXBarbie- there is a crown available and I figure about 3000 in buyable stuff is fine with me- my preferred items are palm trunks, stackable crates, and trees...

FrontierNasha- I do have gold ears available- make an offer...

thanks for accepting my offer, can you meet me in my room? search Yogawe please! can't wait!

i have 7 blue crates, 4 gray crates, 3 palm trunks.also did you want the plam tree tops?

GxBarbie said:
i have 7 blue crates, 4 gray crates, 3 palm trunks.also did you want the plam tree tops?

If you want to add some that would be fine

You can find me in one of my rooms now-- just search for virtuallyme

hi, I know I just traded for a crown, but I gifted that one, and they were so happy I would love to do it again. So, what should I trade for that one? I'll be out for awhile tough. thanks! :wave2:

sorry my last two crowns are pending in trades- but I will check with dh and the dd to see if they have extras on any of their characters...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter