Hats off to summer... 4th of July Hats are still available

VirtuallyMe

<font color=darkorchid>I had a snail named, Ralph<
Ok so now that the inventories are sorted- I have discovered a few extras that I had lying around...

I decided to start with hats... I have a few different types some I have more than one available.

Here is what I have available for trade:
4th of July Hat (1 pending in trade and 9 available)

these hats are pending in trades...
Gold Mickey Ears (7 pending and 0 available)
Princess Hat (trades are pending on the 1 I have)

This color means I still have hats available
This color means I have hats but are pending trades with others

What I'm looking for (these are not must haves- see below):
50th Quest Chair
50th Quest Lamp
Green Pirate Throne
white Snowman
gold Snowman
Blue Soldier
Blue Wreath
Master Gracey Clock
Tomorrowland 8/9
Jack Sparrow Costume
Inferno
Stitch Hat
Stitch Pin
Blue Travel box

Things I'd consider accepting:
Other quest items, retired items (furniture, staff pins, costumes), buyables (trees, palm trunks, crates, cauldrons).

Things I will not consider:
credits, narnia stuff, pirate things from kellogs or other game (other than sparrow costume), everest chairs and things from the everest game, ride tracks, river pieces, slide sections, and ice (unless you are offering alot of ice or using it to supplement other items offered)

Please post offers here only- I don't want to have to sort pm's and really I think it is much fairer to others to offer for trades here...

VirtuallyMe said:
Ok so now that the inventories are sorted- I have discovered a few extras that I had lying around...

I decided to start with hats... I have a few different types some I have more than one available.

Here is what I have available for trade:
4th of July Hat
Green Backwards Hat
Cowboy hat
Gold Mickey Ears
Peter Pan Hat
Crown
Sorcerer Ears
Princess Hat
Native American Headdress

What I'm looking for:
Pirate 1/5 pin
Surf Pin
50th Quest Chair
50th Quest Lamp
Master Gracey Clock
Animator's Desk
Jack Sparrow Costume
Holiday quest (gold/white snowmen, blue soldiers, blue wreath)
Tomorrowland 8/9
Inferno
Stitch Hat
Stitch Pin
Blue Travel box

Things I'd consider accepting:
Other quest items, retired items, buyables.

Things I will not consider:
credits, narnia stuff, pirate things from kellogs or other game (other than sparrow costume), everest chairs and things from the game.

Please post offers here only- I don't want to have to sort pm's and really I think it is much fairer to others to offer for trades here...

I need headdress, and cowboy hat I have 50th set. And some extra pieces.

Hi. I Have 50th quest directors chair and 50th quest lantern. Pretty much anything from DLR quests, including HSM.

I would love a cowboy hat. Or a princess hat, or a pan hat....LOL

Let me know if you would trade. Thanks :thumbsup2

Looking for cowboy hat.

I have animator desk (with stool), pirates 1/5, and lots of DLR quest stuff.

Can you let me know what you think is a fair offer for cowboy hat? Thanks!

I need 4th of July hat. i have some quest and just about any other stuff. What do you want for it? I am currently banned but will be back on the 25th thats why I missed the hat and pin and water slide stuff.

Ok- I've been warned by a few that some of the hats are rare- and I'm well aware that cowboy and Indian Headdress are rarer than the others- thanks to the concerned people who sent me pms lol

Also-if you want to offer something for the hats- please do so here- I will probably respond to your pm's but just to tell you to post here like I asked in the original post- I'm not being picky- but I am trying to keep things in the open...

When you make an offer- it helps if you can be specific with your offer and then watch to see if you need to increase/decrease the offer based on other's offers- I'm not looking to cheat anyone- but I also don't want to be cheated either- just trying to keep things open for all. Offers will be consider in the order that they were originally received...

Foamy666- asked for headdress and Cowboy hat and offered 50th set and some extra pieces- I need a little more information to know what extra you are offering- please keep in mind that the headdress is probably the most rare of the list above...

Tinkryansmom- asked about cowboy, princess, or pan hat and offered 50th chair and 50th lamp, and any DLR quest including HSM- again I need to know what you are offering for which hat and more specific

Disney Dreams- asked about cowboy hat and offered animators desk and stool, pirate 1/5 pin, lot of DLR quest -again more info about the last

wolfxofxnovember- asked about the 4th of July hat- and wasn't clear on offer- but I did send you a pm- I have a few of these hats...

tinkerjo- asked about princess hat and offered animators desk and pirate 1/5 this is a clear offer- and I am considering it -and will get back to you

jasonpwns asked for cowboy hat and offered pirate 1/5 and surf pin- another clear offer but I think a little low for the hat

pirateemery asked about sorcerer mickey hat and offered the in game pirate quest hat- and I am considering your offer and will get back to you

I will probably make final decisions on some of the offers later today- I am at work during the day- and can check DIS but can not get on the game until later and then I need to run some errands- so early trades may not occur until Saturday or Sunday...

Thanks for the interest

LOL nice reason to edit. My offer for the headdress is the in-game pirate quest hat, a blue dress skirt, a blue rocking chair, an ice cube, and space shoes.

Edit: I'll add a pink nemo.

I will have to with-draw because I think surf pin is still rare to alot of people and I could get alot out of it and pirates pin is retired and still rare/

a few more responses... to those that have posted since my last post...

groovyguestgirl asked for Indian Headdress and offered in game pirate hat, blue dress skirt, blue rocking chair, ice cube, space shoes, and pink nemo- I would turn down the skirt and shoes just because they are only a part of costumes and I don't want to have to deal with trading single things later- and to give you an idea of ice cubes worth to me (I have 400 of those)... sorry

marcm- asked about cowboy hat and offered animators desk- I had received higher offers already for this hat.

jasonpwns- sorry you withdrew- so far you were the only one to offer a surf pin- and the two pins are for me- but I was also trying to collect things for my kids by trading off other things. and offers before yours had been higher.

Hi VirtuallyMe -

For cowboy hat, I offer Animator Desk and stool, HSM Room code and HSM Piano.

Thanks for considering.

ok just posting again in hopes that some of the early posters will clarify their offers- I did send pm's to those that I hadn't heard back from to give them every opportunity to respond.

Janomi Asked about cowboy hat and offered Animator Desk and stool, HSM Room code and HSM Piano- I am seriously considering your offer... I will let you know something by the end of this weekend.

Others- I will start making decisions this evening- but wanted to allow time for those who posted to clarify their offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter