February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

love the smilies too will they get added to the smilie section?.......hey why don't we have a scrapping smilie?

can i go to that appt! all those good stores are right there. oh goodness!

and i am so in on the 29th! and i'll play fair and shop normal and not lisa's way!!!!:rotfl:

Well, :snooty: you'll be missing out.:rolleyes1 :lmao:

i only said that so she would not put me on the mat again.....sssshhhh

good for you AWM! nice job!!!

I'm watching you 2!!!!

Lisa is shopping with me that day, she can't be trusted! LOL

Here's your smilie...
patself.gif

But Buffy needs this one!
naughtycorner.gif

I love it!!!!! I need to find a place to stash that one!

It has Lisa's name written all over it! :rotfl2:

Lisa is shopping with me that day, she can't be trusted! LOL
:thumbsup2

And for the record, these bugs are creeping me out. I keep thinking there is a bug on my monitor. Shiver, shiver.

:tongue: ha ha lisa!!!!
And here I thought you were my partner in crime. Hmmrph

what & who the heck is davy jones????
Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. pirate: With my irish roots I have this HUGE thing against snakey type things. It took me two PoC movies where I could even glance at Davy Jones. Ask Buffy, we saw the third movie together and I think my hands were covering my eyes every time he showed on the screen. Just thinking about snakes gives me the willies.:scared: Now I deserve scrapbooking shopping therapy for bringing up the topic, Ms. Buffy.

And here I thought you were my partner in crime. Hmmrph

i am but i thought it was funny that ms.buffy said it was for you and not me.

ha ha ha ha....

Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean. pirate: With my irish roots I have this HUGE thing against snakey type things. It took me two PoC movies where I could even glance at Davy Jones. Ask Buffy, we saw the third movie together and I think my hands were covering my eyes every time he showed on the screen. Just thinking about snakes gives me the willies.:scared: Now I deserve scrapbooking shopping therapy for bringing up the topic, Ms. Buffy.

ooohhh yea. i can't do snakes either. no poc movies for me. never seen a one.
but i know the guy you're talking about. yuck-a-poo i say for him.
i think you should definitely do some scrapbooking shopping therapy today. it's good for the soul!!!

The bad guy from Pirates 2- haven't you seen it?

Rebecca

i have not seen it. for some reason i love johnny depp, but not some much interested in poc. i know.:confused3 i love poc in wdw, but the movies don't interest me.

See we are partners in crime.;) Shhhh, I'll cover for you.:thumbsup2

Off to the time out mat again, I sure am getting my exercise going back and forth to the mat. I should just put the timeout smilie in my signature. lol

EEEWWWW, I don't like snakes either! ICK! Heebie Jeebies. I say go for some retail therapy! You deserve it after re-living that! :thumbsup2

I posted on the BAN thread about some potential guidelines. LMK what you think!

Considering I was a good girl and got nothing but essentials in January, I am going to see if I can make it all the way through February in anticipation for this exemption day. I'm off, so I've already marked it on my calendar and I'll plan to go to the LSS I don't let myself go to more than every couple of months.

Considering I was a good girl and got nothing but essentials in January, I am going to see if I can make it all the way through February in anticipation for this exemption day. I'm off, so I've already marked it on my calendar and I'll plan to go to the LSS I don't let myself go to more than every couple of months.

this gives me an idea, should we have a seasonal splurge day?

update in post 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter