February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

while I adore you Lisa and your thought process, that is not how it's done sweetie!

29 days, 29 dollars, 29 minutes???

Spoil sport!:mad:

I know, I know, I'm heading for the naughty mat right now, and I am taking all my friends who thought it was a good idea. :laughing: :dance3:

i'll join you on the naughty mat because i thought that was a great idea!!!!!:confused3

oh well it was a good idea while it lasted!;)

Shh, Po3, let's sneak out on the 29th and do some creative buying our way.:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :laughing: :laughing:

I really do need to move to the UK and open a bunch of paper craft stores don't I?

Just one will do, within walking distance of my house preferably ;) There is an empty shop in the High Street at the moment, by the way. As I'm lucky if I can find Bazzill for $1 a sheet (normally its $1.25 or more) I think I could keep you in business on my own :lmao: Oh, but then I'd be off the wagon:headache:

If any of you girls want a laugh have a look at some UK scrap sights for prices - remember whatever I pay in £ thats double in $$ :mad:

Shh, Po3, let's sneak out on the 29th and do some creative buying our way.:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :laughing: :laughing:

i'm game! ssshhhhhh don't tell anyone....:lmao: :rotfl:
do you think anyone's watchin'?????:3dglasses

i'm not doing anything your honor, i swear.....:confused3
what me?????:confused3
couldn't be?????:confused3

i'm game! ssshhhhhh don't tell anyone....:lmao: :rotfl:
do you think anyone's watchin'?????:3dglasses

i'm not doing anything your honor, i swear.....:confused3
what me?????:confused3
couldn't be?????:confused3

:sail: I see you two over there!
Off to the naughty mat you two go!!!! And no taking punches, paper, or scissors with you!

go on.... git!

Spoil sport!:mad:

I know, I know, I'm heading for the naughty mat right now, and I am taking all my friends who thought it was a good idea. :laughing: :dance3:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
guess i have to go to the naughty mat too, i thought it was an excellent idea.

:scratchin :duck: :love2:

Off to the mat.................:drive: I know there are a few LSS on the way to Buffy's mat.:woohoo: :rotfl2:

ok i'll go to the mat......
dragging my feet all the way.....

sorry......

can i just bring a little something to work on while i'm on the mat with my friends lisa and ashley....can we plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseee????
:rotfl:

b-t-w i am supposed to be working right now.....sssshhhhh
we have new internet at our desks and i just love the fact that i can quickly come here and check and see what's going on over here....

yup i'm working....:rolleyes1

Can we pretty plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????? We are supposed to be creating-"2008 the year to create!"

We'd be so much more compliant if we had a little activity to keep us busy during our incarcination.:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

isn't it nice when work allows you to peek in.... and post... now talk to SIOH because we still can't get her work to let her post... :) At least she can call her DH and have him post for her...

now get back to work PO3!!!

I LIKE this plan. I keep forgetting about the darn leap year. I think it makes perfect sense that it should be a free day since we usually don't get it.

So are we shopping that day and then posting what we bought with totals? I'd be willing to donate a blank Disney mini-album as the prize for the winner. How would we determine the winner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter