February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

I suppose online shopping will also count in case you can't get to a hobby store (like because they are thousands of miles away ;) )

B&MB did you let those naughty girls off the mat yet? :rotfl:

I've been good!!! Puhllleeaase can I get off? I didn't even think about going (ok maybe I thought about it) to Archivers when we were at my moms last night.

I've been good!!! Puhllleeaase can I get off? I didn't even think about going (ok maybe I thought about it) to Archivers when we were at my moms last night.

ok, everyone off the mat. You can't create when you're stuck in the corner. But be good today!!! I have to get swap stuff mailed so I can't sit here and police ya'll. If I'm not back by tonight send out a search party because all the boxes caved in on me!

Ugh, Archivers. They sent me an email with a $3.00 off $15.00 purchase, good until the 16th. Do you know how hard it is to not print that coupon off? I have to take the boys to their allergy shots and there is a Mikes, Big Lots (good paper there), Archivers, Target, and Hobby Lobby all on the way there and back. Send me the pixie dust.

They sent me 2 30% off coupons. I might use it on an album. Lots of pixie dust for you today- AWM!!! :cheer2: You can do it!!!

I am so in on this.. Do we do this on the 29th of Feb? Im a little confused on when we would do this.

Ugh, Archivers. They sent me an email with a $3.00 off $15.00 purchase, good until the 16th. Do you know how hard it is to not print that coupon off? I have to take the boys to their allergy shots and there is a Mikes, Big Lots (good paper there), Archivers, Target, and Hobby Lobby all on the way there and back. Send me the pixie dust.
Let's see J's has been in my email box about every day.. 40% here.. 30% here and sale, sale, sale.. DH was shocked last night when he saw me delete them... what he doesn't know is I didn't throw my trash away on the computer so they are still available!!! :) :thumbsup2 I may need to print them off tonight so when I go buy paper for a project to complete I can get a better price...

I am so in on this.. Do we do this on the 29th of Feb? Im a little confused on when we would do this.

I'm going on the 29th..why? because I'm taking that evening to myself and just going alone so I can think and since I probably won't have bought any thing but necessities, I don't want 5 kids and DH pulling me in 6 different directions going "isn't that cool, what about this, look at this, wow, I'd like that, do you think you could do this for me, what about this, and this, and this." usually that is about the time I just grab as much as I can and watch DH cringe[in a good way, my hobby keeps me happy which in turn keeps him very happy, just ask him!] as I pay! :) I guess that is why most of the time they wait for me in the van!

can i go to that appt! all those good stores are right there. oh goodness!

and i am so in on the 29th! and i'll play fair and shop normal and not lisa's way!!!!:rotfl:

:thumbsup2
Just got back. Did go to Target, but only got a new winter coat for my eldest, a Power Ranger DVD for the youngest and I got new washclothes. Didn't even go down the scrapbook aisle, although I admit to looking in the $1 bins. Picked up a few items and then put them right back down.

We saw National Treasure 2. It was great. My youngest thinks we should own it on Blue-Ray. The snob.:snooty:

I hope I can make it until the 29th. Of February.

:thumbsup2 Awesome job AWM!!! Way to resist! I hit the $1 bin at Target before the 1st... so technically I wasn't yet on the ban. ;)

There was some cute stuff I won't talk about so as to not enable anyone. Some of it was pretty crappy though. $1 was $1 too much for some of it.

There was some cute stuff I won't talk about so as to not enable anyone. Some of it was pretty crappy though. $1 was $1 too much for some of it.

I agree, I honestly didn't buy that much.

Where is that pat-yourself-on-the-back smilie?
I am feeling quite proud of myself. Ask my DH, restraint is NOT my forte.

Here's your smilie...
patself.gif

But Buffy needs this one!
naughtycorner.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter