February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
As one of our free days, we have a bit of a challenge for ya'll. What can you buy in 1 trip that will equal no more than $29.00
Some rules:
Do not include tax or shipping in your $29.
Do not include exempt items, spend the money on those special items that you have been dying to buy.
Post a pic of your items and tally the receipt.
Shopping day must be 2/29, 3/1, or 3/2 I'm giving the weekend for those who are groups shopping, who work, or who just can't get away.

every person who accepts the challenge will have their name entered into a raffle for a Disney accordion album. Thanks Shauna!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think since they happen only once very four years, that should be a bonus shopping day and everyone should be allowed to spend $29.00!:teeth:

Okay, maybe not.:rolleyes1

oohhh I like this idea. LOL lets see how much can I get for $29.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think since they happen only once very four years, that should be a bonus shopping day and everyone should be allowed to spend $29.00!:teeth:

Okay, maybe not.:rolleyes1

Works for me!!! I don't need much convincing. :lmao:

hmmm should we make it a challenge??? see what you can get for $29.

Man this goes against everything on the Ban thread!!!

I think we need a cheater and enabler thread too.

I'm in for the $29 challenge :thumbsup2 - even though I haven't signed up for the BAN wagon yet. I should since I really shouldn't spend any more money on scrap supplies without first completing some pages :lmao: but it's the committing to completing something that's holding me back. ;)

Maybe I'll get it together once the landlord completes the re-finishing of our dining room & living room and I get all my stuff unpacked again. LOL

I'm up for the 29.00 challenge..
That'll probably be the first time I can really go out in the next 2 months...
Basketball season starts and/or continues for 4 children.... woohoo... maybe I should go buy a stadium cushion chair this weekend for those hard bleachers!

Can I have £29 instead? Or $29 excluding shipping? (My last ACOT order was only $20, plus $33 shipping :eek: )

DH is soooo pleased I've joined the BAN - "not before time" he said, and asked if I'd spent £600 last year. Ermmmm, around that :guilty: I said :lmao:

Can I have £29 instead? Or $29 excluding shipping? (My last ACOT order was only $20, plus $33 shipping :eek: )

DH is soooo pleased I've joined the BAN - "not before time" he said, and asked if I'd spent £600 last year. Ermmmm, around that :guilty: I said :lmao:

is £29 going to get you very far??? I wouldn't count shipping for you since it's not fair that you can't get a bunch of stuff there.

I really do need to move to the UK and open a bunch of paper craft stores don't I?

i am so up for this challange! i wish they would have a 50% off coupon that day, but probably not! i going to start poking around to see what i can find....;)

No, no, no, no NO!

Since Feb. 29 only comes once every four years we should be able to spend $29 x 4!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

What? You don't like my way of thinking?:laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter