February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

I don't have time to go out until this challenge w/ all the kids' activities...so I'm gonna get a list ready...and there better be some darn good sales... or I'm gonna be a bit grumpy!!!

Thanks for extending the dates BAMB- I just realized that DD's 8th birthday party is the 1st, so I can only bet that the 29th will be spent running around doing last minute things. My reward??? (besides my sweet DD having the best birthday party ever)----- shopping on the 2nd! :cool1:

y'all are too funny. :) naturally I like lisa's idea of 29$ x4 since it does only happen every 4 years... :) Wonder if there will be any new studio g $ stamps by then? Now that I've cleaned out the scraproom and my stuff no longer has stuff :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maybe by then I'll "need" something. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maggie

I've been trying to decide if I want to buy those stamps I have never stamped before so I suppose its a good start :) They are adorable.

I'm planning........

Might go look at SYT as they have a new custom diecut I could get for my travel scrapbook

Okay, today is the big day! and I've started my shopping!!! :cheer2:

You ladies know there is no way I can conform and go with only $29. My brain just thinks leap year, only once every four years, I get to spend $29 x 4. Blame it on a miswired brain function.:scared: ;) :lmao:

So far, I have pre-ordered the Home Accent Cricut Cart. LOVE IT! Even more than the Essential Accents I wanted, but that was going for $119. I don't think so. The Home Accent cart was $44.99.

Off to comtemplate what other goodies to look into.:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

I'm glad I'm exempted from shipping - I'm spending WAY more on shipping than goods! I can understand with 12x12 papers but I've ordered only 3 little items from SYT and the shipping is way over - I might e-mail them on this, but I am getting a custom die cut so maybe its 12". So from little scrapbox I have:

1 x Bazzill Eyelets – Brown Round (HHREBR) = $1.50
1 x Bazzill Eyelets – Blackberry Round (HHREBB) = $1.50
1 x Gretel Paper Crafting Kit (pp167) = $8.50
1 x Brenda Walton - Brookfield Alphabet Chipboard (565081) = $3.00
1 x Autumn Collection Paper Pack (17107) = $8.00
Total $22.50

From Scrap Your Trip I have
"World travels of..." custom diecut (with my name!) $5.75
Russia cardstock stickers $2.50
Brazil mini tag $0.13 (yes, I couldn't believe it either!)
Total $8.38

Grand total $30.88 - I think I should be allowed the extra as the eyelets are to replace what I've used on swaps ;)

So I suppose I can't get a cuttlebug now :sad2:

psst, go put the cuttlebug on that list of things you said you could buy at the beginning of the BAN. ;)

I need to decide if I should go shopping. DH is spending $8000 on a motor for the Mini. Hey Mazda, I'll trade you shipping costs, mine are £345.

I think might use my $29 towards my deposit for SDV. I'm skipping the bus tour, again! :mad:

I don't think I will get to do my shopping today. I might go to the one LSS tomorrow, otherwise I might just wait until March 29th and do my shopping there instead of here.

I am planning on going to my fav LSS, its a 40 minute drive, but so worth it!

Have fun today shopping everyone!

I will be shopping this evening as my LSS with the giant Bazzill section has a 24% sale today. I will probably go over my $29 though as I will be stocking up on supplies to keep myself busy for the upcoming month.

Happy shopping, y'all!

Shauna, I'm sure we can give you a break from the Ban due to you being laid up for so long, so go crazy girl :banana:

So here is my list of goodies I got today, unfortunately I can not figure out how to post pictures.......I really need DH to help me figure it out, I am not very computer savvy, so here they are............

EK success Mickey photo corners $2.99
Doodlebug design paper frills (borders) $3.99
Castle Brads $2.99
Galloping Horse Products Disney
page preview stickers $2.99
4 different die cut stickers/journal
tags from Reminisce....got a dance,
2 jungle safari and one Wild Things $15.96 for the 4

So my grand total is 28.92

Have a blast finding new stuff and all of it except the dance stickers will be for my WDW trip album.

At least there is one Lisa who did good adhering to the rules! Good job, Lisa.:thumbsup2

Get thee to the naughty mat, temptress! :goodvibes

tantrumsmiley.gif

I don't wanna, you can't make me...*stomp* *stomp* *SLAM*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter