February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

not yet, Shauna has the gift and she is still recovering from surgery. The Dr's gave her heavy doses of meds, which is good but it makes her loopy.

That's not nice! Poor Shauna. I say I'm still not over the pethedine I had for DS(14) ;)

Alrighty! I'm back and trying to get caught up. I need to put together a list of participants and then draw a name. I'll post the list first to confirm that I got everyone before I draw. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Take your time, Shauna, as long as you are feeling better.:hug:

Tentative list:

PN96
Mazda
mommy2mrb
happycampers
lewdyan
KatDisney
AWM

MyLittlePiglet posted part of a total but never came back to say if she got close.
Lisa went a bit over the $29. I don't remember what the rule was about that.
I went way over but I'm not eligible in the first place.

Does this sound right?

Lisa went a bit over the $29. I don't remember what the rule was about that.

Off to the naughty mat with me!:lmao:

Would you believe that cart is the only thing I have order this year? The rest that I have bought has been paper or cutting mats.

I'm good with that. Glad you're feeling a bit better - make sure you don't over-do it!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for not coming back sooner. I'm still on pain meds and my sleep schedule is a mess. I'm mostly scrapping when I'm up but I'm sleeping over 12 hours a day so there is not a lot of up time. I am not online much as my scrap table is also where I use my laptop and I don't have the energy to clean up often.

Anyway, the knee is doing better but still hurting a lot. The cartilage is popping a lot directly under the incision site. It's completely normal but quite painful. I'm walking a bit better every day but still using the walker. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and for asking after my ouchie.

And, now that I've sufficiently rambled enough, I thought I'd post the winner of our Leap Day Challenge. DH drew

Mazda

out of the bag. Congrats! You are now the owner of a Disney 6x6 accordian album!

It may be a bit before I mail it to you. DH is not fond of the Post Office and he is not home during PO hours. I may not be able to mail it to you until I am back to work in early April. I have it set aside for you and will mail it ASAP.

Congrats again and thanks to everyone for participating in the Leap Day Challenge!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm quite please about this :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Thank you sooooo much! I can use it for my DLP trip :goodvibes Please let me know if you would like something towards the postage, as I expect it will be quite heavy!:scared1:

I'm so excited:cheer2:

I'm so happy you are happy! I know how hard it is for you to get things over there so I was super excited when DH drew your name.

The album's not terribly heavy so I should be good on postage. Here's a pic of the album you will be getting. I was hoping your boys would like it because it's Buzz and Woody.

EK-DAA07-lg.jpg

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter