February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

Ummmmm, 29 min? Takes me that long to get creative with the $$...then I have to pick colors too? Too tough for me...

Plus, wouldn't a twenty-nine minute limit cause people to be more impulsive with their spending of that twenty-nine dollars? Might as well stretch it out and get the most for your buck, no matter how long it takes.

I LIKE this plan. I keep forgetting about the darn leap year. I think it makes perfect sense that it should be a free day since we usually don't get it.

So are we shopping that day and then posting what we bought with totals? I'd be willing to donate a blank Disney mini-album as the prize for the winner. How would we determine the winner?

I guess the name drawing would be the easiest. Everyone who participates gets a name put in and you draw the winner?

Plus, wouldn't a twenty-nine minute limit cause people to be more impulsive with their spending of that twenty-nine dollars? Might as well stretch it out and get the most for your buck, no matter how long it takes.

This is very true. We don't want any impulse buying and regretting later.

I guess the name drawing would be the easiest. Everyone who participates gets a name put in and you draw the winner?

Good idea!

BAMB, will you update the first post with that? Everyone who participates and posts their purchases and dollar amount by (what, March 8ish?) will have their name entered into a drawing for a blank, accordian Disney album.

Sound OK?

Very true, so scratch the 29 minutes thing.

sounds like a plan.

Good idea!

BAMB, will you update the first post with that? Everyone who participates and posts their purchases and dollar amount by (what, March 8ish?) will have their name entered into a drawing for a blank, accordian Disney album.

Sound OK?

sounds good, off to change it now. sorry it took me so long to get back, DR appt. Blech!

my trouble is going to be finding a place to shop - my lss closed last May. Not in love with Mikes OR ACM. I wait til Florida to scrap shop, but that's January not February. Oh . . . and February 29th is my LAST DAY AT WORK, EVER! So I MUST shop, right?

my trouble is going to be finding a place to shop - my lss closed last May. Not in love with Mikes OR ACM. I wait til Florida to scrap shop, but that's January not February. Oh . . . and February 29th is my LAST DAY AT WORK, EVER! So I MUST shop, right?

absolutely!!! Happy Retirement!!! YAY, more time to play with us!

You must be so excited! enjoy, you'll have more time for scrapping! :thumbsup2

I am in for the 29th shopping day too! :banana: and thanks TPCShauna for the donation of the gift. so start your shopping list ladies.......

B&MB did you let those naughty girls off the mat yet? :rotfl:

well ok, you can bring your pictures with you. They can be sorted for layouts.

That was done the day I got my pictures.:thumbsup2 Okay, so I am anal too.

Count me in.

LindaBabe, congrats on your upcoming retirement. :woohoo: I bet you are counting the days.

B&MB did you let those naughty girls off the mat yet?

I'll probably be there a lot so I might as well stay. :laughing: :laughing:

LindaBabe, congrats on your upcoming retirement. :woohoo: I bet you are counting the days.

Oh yeah! Actual days AND work days! 57 and 17 (must use up all that vacation, you know!) Cricut carts make a great retirement gift, I hinted strongly to the Admin who will be planning the party.

I can't WAIT to play more, B&MB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter