February 2008 - 29 days/29 dollars challenge

tantrumsmiley.gif

I don't wanna, you can't make me...*stomp* *stomp* *SLAM*

Oh wow, that is one of the BEST smilies I have seen!!!

That is a cute smilie.

It reminds me of one of my Dad's favorite stories. Apparently, when I was little I used to throw spectacular temper tantrums. I would throw myself into the air, start flailing my arms and my legs, then hit the ground, not losing a pound or kick. Then one day, I threw myself up, and on the way back down, I put my hands down to catch myself. My Dad burst out laughing. He told me, if I could do it without putting my hands down, I could have my way. Which I couldn't do. I guess I got too old. So that was the end of the temper tantrums.

I did think about that......I thought if I got the cuttlebug I could then get the die for file folders and tags so I could do those as elements...... Then I got scared by how much I might spend, and the fact its too big to hide easily:rotfl2:

I want to play I want to play..... but I can't. I bought stuff for SS swap so I can't really share what I got. I am not on ban, but see how good I am being I am using this challenge to think forward for SS stuff. And I have two SS's AND you can't just buy one ya know one for my SS one for me HEHE ;) I have to hit two more stores but I spent 15 something this am.

I took the challenge! I've done no other shopping in February.

I've been wanting a Scor-Pal. Archiver's has them now, so I used my 30% off coupon and got it there.

Scor-Pal $39.99
minus 30%
$27.99
Studio G Stamp $1.00
Grand Total $28.99

P3010250.jpg

Holy Cow! That turned out big! I really did resize it in Photobucket. Honest!

tantrumsmiley.gif

I don't wanna, you can't make me...*stomp* *stomp* *SLAM*

LOVE that smilie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a bit of shopping on Friday. Mostly paper to help tide me over throughout my month off. I bought well over 100 sheets of Bazzill and a bit extra and only spent $56 with the discount. It was such a good deal that DH didn't even complain . . . MUCH. ;)

I only saw a couple of takers that have posted so far. Anyone else?

I played but can't post what I bought as most of it was for my secret sister package. I will tell you I spent $27.89, so I know I wasn't closest. It was fun shopping anyway!:thumbsup2

It's not who is closest . . . It's whoever participated. So y'all be sure to post if you took the challenge no matter how much you spent!

OK I went shopping yesterday

1 Zig Pen @ 2.44
Package of 50 Black Card stock 3.99
3 Packages of 50 Red/pink/white paper 1.09 each on clearance!!!

**Stickers for a certain person's Baby book I got a great deal, that's all I'm sayin on these but I will add the price into my total :)**

Stickers for DD high School Book on clearance
Slumber Party 3.99
Teen Facts .48

Birthday Facts for swap : 2@ .71
Cat Facts for Swap 3 @ .42
Cat Rub on Stickers 2 @ .71
Dog Rub On Stickers 1 @.71

Grand Total: 29.74!

Picture of my Loots

2418483340098429939S425x425Q85.jpg

great job Kat! Can you believe I never made it out of the house to get my $29 worth of stuff. Ya'll make me have a guilt trip over my brad incident last week.

I'll just take a pic of those, how bout that??

I haven't made it out of the house yet to go shopping. Hopefully I can go tomorrow after school duty.

I went shopping today although most of what I got was things on my okay list- mats for the cricut and adhesive. I did get one package of wire for $3.74.

Rebecca

Aren't we all being good! Except me - I got some pretty paper :blush: I saw it in a French scrapbook mag and it was perfect for my Ypres pics as one piece had a poppy on one side with a silhouette of poppies on the bottom. Well, not work paying 7 euro postage for just two bits of paper, ;-) so I added some other bits of paper to make it worthwhile. So 20 euro later I've got some lovely papers :rotfl: but I've fallen off and bumped my wallet.

here's a funny thing - youo know when we buy paper with "script" on it, its usually in french, well this stuff was all in English :rotfl:

if you want to see it, its lolascrap.com in the "spleen" collection - yes, I know, funny name but lovely paper!

here's a funny thing - youo know when we buy paper with "script" on it, its usually in french, well this stuff was all in English :rotfl:

if you want to see it, its lolascrap.com in the "spleen" collection - yes, I know, funny name but lovely paper!

Pretty paper!!!! The large quote I saw wasn't in English, was the smaller writing on the paper English?:confused:

very cute!!! I like they way they popped up the grass and the petals.

HEY AWM, 1 more post and you hit 7000!!!!!

I talk too much. So here it is, my 7000th post.

I went shopping today! Here are my items and prices

100 red/pink square brads $1.79
100 primary star brads $1.79
1- Need a Lift Title $1.19
3- Tinkerbell squares $1.79 ea
1-4pk Cuttlebug embossers $3.59
1 - hemp rope (frontierland) $0.59
1 - 2pk Cricut blades (40%) $5.99
1 - tub of Mickey square stamps $5.99
1 - Scrapbook for recipes $2.49

Total for 29 February Challenge $28.79

That was very good! I've spent more than that today just posting swaps off:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter