February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

I'm still at 0--yeesh! Gotta get a move on! I am hoping that basketball ends next week, but this weekend, I don't have anything to do for work (other than a bsktbl game tonight). Hopefully, I'll get some stuff done! :thumbsup2

I'm a little late joining, but would like to start with 3 pages done today. Thanks.

I've done two today so far. But the rest of the weekend I'm going to get pages ready then journal them on holiday so I come back with a HUGE total. Well, that's the plan........

8 pages last night... I'm going to scrap thisafternoon after i go and see my students at their basketball game and go shopping for V- day gifts!

S :)

I did it :banana: I finished all my x-mas :banana: did another 10 pages total is up to 30 :woohoo:

Went through all of my Disney photos to scrap, I have 7 trips from the past, plus we leave this Friday for Prez Day trip and another over spring break for my DD 7th :bday: oh my! better get to it, wish me luck.:cheer2:

Put me down for 24!!!! I'm 5 pages away from being done with our 2004 trip!

:cool1: :cool1: GO Buffy Go Buffy :cool1: It's your birthday :cool1: It's your Birthday!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

I have us updated again. Everyone is doing great. The numbers are impressive. I still haven't done a page this month. I am finishing up a couple of things this morning so maybe just maybe I'll get one cranked out today.

Put me down for another 24! I know I was going to journal on vacation but its a Valentine gift for DH (our courtship:lovestruc - and we've been married over 16 years:rotfl: ) adn as he was stuck into the rugby on TV I thought I might as well finish it off and give it to him today (save carrying it all the way to Belgium!). So I've pieced up some other pages to complete over there, unless I end up in the spa every day :blush:

I did 10 more on Saturday night!!! wahoo!

I'm actually planning on scrappin/laundry day today too!

I finished 3 pages last night!

Finally on the board :woohoo:

Can I join in? I did 20 layouts for my upcoming Disney trip. We leave in 11 days and can't wait!!! :) It is looking like a couple of snow days are heading our way, so I should be able to crank out 10 more or so. :banana:

I will take pics of my layouts soon and get them posted. :)

It is shocking what a motivater a upcoming trip can be to finish an old trip. I completed 21 more. That brings my total up to 39 that has to be the highest I have ever done in one month..... and I think I am getting out of work early tomorrow :)

I have done 4 more pages for 13 total this month. I can't wait to have my trip done. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter