February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

Finished 12 more and got through 2005 X-mas :cool1: hope to get to 2006 x-mas by Thursday.

Keep scrappin' along ladies!

Oh, I got my "The essential Disney Idea Book" today, can't wait to get to my Disney pages I'm :love: the new ideas.

Two more for me tonight! My next page is DS(13)'s Beaver investiture, then I'm onto 2 at once doing DS(7) from birth plus keeping DS(13) going.

4 more for me! No school yesterday so we stayed in our jammies all day! Girls played ddr, and nintendogs....& I scrapped! So while they're only 4 pages they're really cool pages of our whale watching trip last summer, so i'm ok that they took me all day! (10 for the month so far)

I just got us all updated. I have a couple of pages almost complete but not ready to count. I worked on some cards yesterday and have a few more to make today but hopefully this evening or tomorrow I'll get those couple completed.

Everyone is doing great. I love seeing us get excited to be getting these pages done. When I'm scrapping, I think, wonder who is scrapping with me right now.

Off to get the day started, have a good one.

I did 2 yesterday. I figure I better post about them before I forget because I'm not scrapping today. DH has a soccer friend in town for the US/Mexico soccer game, so we're all going to dinner and the game.

I'm back in...I've done so much scrapbooking in the last 6 weeks, but haven't kept up with the count!

So far this month I have done 17 pages though!

I have finally gotten around to counting up all my pages and I have done 49 so far this month. I even managed to get my youngest sons preschool book caught up. :banana:

I Just got back from WDW and started scrapping on Monday. I have 15 pages done.

With no where to go and home alone for a couple of months, I'll get a lot of scrapping done! Yeah me!

Add 1 more for me. I'm getting really close to finishing the numbers book for my DNiece. Now all that's left is to finish the flash cards - got about half of them done - and a dedication type page.

I have had the same 2 pages open on my desk all week and virtually no time! Now that scouts is over for the week, CCD is done and most of my running around, I should be good to go! I have only a few more days to get this trip finished!! princess: pirate: But, in addition to finishing last year's trip, I need to set up DS's journal to take with us, finish the autograph clipboards and finish packing. No worries. I have until Tuesday. All the time in the world....:scared:

I completed 3 more last night. Not great but did more organization. Should be able to knock out some tonight without running from room where I was scrapping to where I keep my supplies. set up a table so could hopefully get lets say 10-15 pages done tonight.

Only 2 more for me, have to do a lot of errands for DD school Spaghetti Dinner Auction that's tonight and being room mom tomorrow, be back to it next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter