February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

TammyNC

DIS Veteran
February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I wasn't around on the 1st, very busy week around here.

Here we go for Februrary, let's crank those pages out this month.

Who's in?? (In case you're not familiar with this, you just count your number of completed pages with journaling that you've done for the month. You can post daily, weekly, all at one time, or whatever works for you!)

Our players:

ariel & eric: 29
BernardandMissBianca: 26
cobbler: 14
CrazedDisFan: 20
fireplug: 27
Fran98765: 18
Honeybehr1: 49
hopemax: 34
ImaDizneyNut: 4
JandJ: 16
jennyL: 6
Julianna07: 15
Juliegirl1: 80
Kim1964: 0
lewdyan1: 5
Lisa: 5
LisaB: 9
luvmy2sams: 6
mantaz: 7
MazdaUK: 76
Michele: 8
Mickeyteacher: 101
Mickster: 46
mikamah: 13
mommy2mrb: 34
MomOf2DisneyKids: 6
MyLittlePiglet: 49
NewEnglandEeyore: 50
nono: 21
pjlla: 25
plgrn: 16
PrincessNancy96: 9
RayaniFoxmur: 4
rlovew: 5
RRBB: 12
saucymb: 17
scrappinmom: 70
Stacylm: 3
StitchIsOurHero: 0
TammyNC: 18
tiggerfan6: 16
Yzerbear19: 58

I am in- I want to get a bit done on my mother's album before she comes down on Feb 24th. Plus I really want to get my birthday album finished.

Rebecca

I want to finish my 83 Disney Trip and work on 2001 5 pages last night went to a crop

I am in. Even though I will be in WDW for a week. I have cleared off my desk and have my book out! This is an excited development. My DS walked into my office and said "what happened mom??" :scared1: For the first time since school started, you can see my floor and the top of my desk. I am so proud. I got 2 done last night. My inlaws are here for the weekend and I'm hoping for more. I'd like to get last year's Disney trip done, before this years! :)

I'm in. I'm heading out of town in a little bit but I'll be back tomorrow to work while the superbowl is on.

I'm in! Stick me down for 12 pages so far this month.:woohoo:

I worked last night on a book for my mom to add pictures to for my sister's girls- I have to get the pictures and then put them in tomorrow.
So far, I have only done 4 pages.
I wanted to also add- DH is going to work this evening, so I plan on scrapping the restof my WDW trip from December. I'll let you know how I did tomorrow!
S:)

I will join you again this month. I have a crop coming up in a few weeks. I have got to finish my DD's baby album. I am working on the months right now and am up to October of her first year but she was born at the end of May. So we will see how far I get this month!

I'm in! My goal is to finish 2006 family album. That's anywhere from 8-14 pages, depending on what I decide to include:).

I'm in. Hopefully this month will be better than last!

Thanks to whoever started the yearly scrapbook thread! That's going to be so encouraging to look at. :goodvibes

I'm in! I'm hoping to finish at least our June 2006 album and part of our Oct 2005 WDW album before we go in March. Basketball winds down this month (hopefully!) so it should leave me plenty of scrapping time!

I'm hoping to get some done tonight and then tomorrow, too! Have a great weekend!

plgrn--I'm glad you like the yearly thread! We thought it would be fun and motivational!!

Count me in, too! I'm hoping to get started on this month's goal sometime this afternoon.

If I want to keep track for the year, I guess I better keep track for the month. I am working on my first trip to WDW album, I got day 1 mostly done in January. I'm not sure I will be able to finish it all in February, but I will try.

So far I have 5 pages done this month (finishing day 1)

I will do my best to try and keep updating this. So I will try one month at a time and see how it goes!

Steve

Count me in too! now that my scrapping room in finally organized I have gotten really motivated to scrap again. Last month I finished our 2005 WDW/DCL trip & caught up my DD birthday book.

My Feb goal is to do 2004, 2005 and 2006 X-mas and then start on our many DLR trips from 2004 on.

I'm in! I even got some pages done on Thursday - 1 for my CJ and 10 for my nieces numbers book. Woohoo, I've already matched my total from January (11 pages) and it's only the 3rd. :cool1:

Count me in. Today I did 40 pages but dont panic they dont count :sad1: I am making an 8X8 book for my nieces baby shower next sunday and I did 40 pages with just embellishment on them. I am oging to have the guests at the shower write some words of wisdom on them and then I will put them in the book and give it to her at the end of the shower.

I'm in!! I went to Archivers and found a great stack of paper to get me started on my 2007 Family album... it's of the months and themed paper accordingly!!! (Must look at Archivers again..they have a "Hot Spot" now w/ items that are 2.00!!!)

I won't start til next week.. I have one set of swap elements to complete and mail and than I'm going to take time to scrap!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter