February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

You said the no-no word! Off to the naughty mat you go! LOL :rotfl2:

Sorry, it's a bad word around here. They are currently saying 4-12" at my house! Blech!

You mean this stuff??
snow.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl: :happytv:

Does it count that I cropped and matted in January, but I am doing embellishments and journaling this month?

I'm gonna say it...Gotta LOVE snow days! I did 10 more pages yesterday! Bringing me up to 30 for the month!!WAHOOOOOO:banana:

Not helping with the grand total very much BUT I have 8 pages from Feb 3rd (forgot to post I think) :rolleyes1
and 6 yesterday.

Squid

:wave:

HI SQUID!!
HI DEBBIE! Long time no lust after............. er I mean SEE !;)
How are things out east? Snowy here REAL snowy!
Of course that means more time to do SCRAPBOOKING:yay: :yay:
Dont be a stranger

Squid

HI DEBBIE! Long time no lust after............. er I mean SEE !;)
How are things out east? Snowy here REAL snowy!
Of course that means more time to do SCRAPBOOKING:yay: :yay:
Dont be a stranger

Squid

:blush:

We have ice...lots and lots of ice...

Yeah, I've been working on pics...scanning old ones, organizing, and getting them ready for the books.

Good to see you!

I've nearly got some to add but the extra supplies I ordered didn't comer before we went away. Once I've finished :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: maybe!

Okay.... watch out folks.... Jury Duty is FINALLY over (11 days) and I'm ready to scrap (sort of). Although this weekend I will be tied up with swim competitions with DD! But I've GOT to finish DSIL's b.day book by 2/20, so lots of pressure there! I'll let you know what I get done...............P

Add 16 pages for me please! Managed to persuade Dh to stop off at Hobbycraft on our way back from somewhere and picked up what I needed to complete some half-finished pages:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter