February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

10 more for me that brings me up to 49. I am slowed down because I ran out of my favorite adhesive and will have to wait a fair amount of time to get it. I bought a dotto and it isn't bad, but itsn't my first choice.

I have us updated through post 121. I finally got on the board this week with 18 pages completed. Everyone is doing great. Love to see the numbers increase even if it is one a day (sounds like the vitamin:). Have a great Sunday everyone!

I'm adding 32 pages to my total... I finished my Stepfather's family album, last night- It sure was fun to look at his family!
My grand total so far this month is.... 86 pages. I also spent about an hour yesterday moving pictures into my mini power sort, so that I can power layout part of my 2001 family album this afternoon.
S :)

I have finally gottena around to doing some scrapbooking this month so I am finally on the board with 7 pages! My DD's portrait album is up to date and I am working on the month of October for her baby book. Hopefully I can some more done before the month is over!

13 pages in my annual fishing trip book! Luckily the bulance was quiet for MOST of the day Sunday

Squid

Seeing all these high totals is pretty cool :cool1:

I got 9 pages done this weekend. It's been a slow month for me thanks to my bad back, but at least there has been some progress in my 1990s book and I might get 1999 done this month (I started doing a book a year in 2000 so I've had to go back and have just done decades for the years prior).

Happy Monday everyone!

To borrow an expression from my DS3, "Holy cow!" You guys are putting up some big numbers again this month. :thumbsup2

I had a few minutes earlier to put together 1 page, so that brings my total to 6 for the month. DD8 and DS3 are taking turns getting sick :sick: , and DH is heading out of town next weekend, so I haven't had much time to scrap this month. I'll be surprised if I have time to do anything more until March. :sad2:

Have a great Monday everyone!

I finally did a few pages today- between finishing off swap stuff. I have 3 done and will put the final touches on 2 more this evening.

Rebecca

Four more for me! Now I've gone and signed up for the monthly swap, will I get any more done? I'm feeling all inspired and flowery!!

Finished the other 2 pages I needed to finish last night for a monthly total of 5.

Rebecca

4 pages for me tonight!

I've finally started working on the 2 albums I'm making for the girlfriends I traveled to Disney with in December. I printed out all the pictures and actually made notes for what pictures will go on what pages so assembling should go fairly quickly. Hopefully I'll be finished before the 3 of us get together again in March.

I got another 5 pages done today, and now I'm only one 2-page layout away from being through 4 days of our trip. Only 3 more WDW days left (but then I also have a 7-day cruise for this vacation). I'd like to finish the WDW portion before the end of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter