February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

I'm in. I have 2 pages already!

Realistically I don't think I'll get a ton done this month, but I will be working on 5 CJs this month so at least I'll get 10 pages done!

I'd like to get last year's Disney trip done, before this years! :)

Me too. We just booked a trip in MARch cause the airfare was obsensely good. I went to a crop today and only did 14 pages :( and 1 on Febuary 1st so that makes 15 for me so far. Please feel free to bugg me if you see me on the boards, or PM I can use all the encouragement I can to at least get last May's trip scrapped :) :cheer2:

Like Hopemax if I am going to try to keep a yearly count I should keep a monthly one. Not that I am suggesting anything, but on the same lines know what would be interesting..... a monthly or yearly time spent scrap booking. LOL

Well, I should have cleaned my room much sooner! :rolleyes1 I'm on a roll and I'm not done for today, yet. But I wanted to post my 18 so that I don't have recount tomorrow. I am about to start my last Disney trip! I'm so excited! :yay: I can't wait to relive it all!!

I did 4 pages yesterday!!! :banana: I was holding off on scrapbooking until after we got back from WDW and now that we are back and I have pictures I can scrapbook all I want! Woo hoo!!!

Umm...if you were running low, you can have some of mine to scrap! ;)
I have plenty to scrap! I never did finish my 2006 Gettysburg-Antietam-Washington DC trip, but that can wait until after the WDW book gets done! ;) I already have the pictures printed for those though. I printed 229 WDW so far and none from Photopass or MK. I meant that I had WDW pictures to use! :) I have plenty of other pictures to scrapbook though! Its never ending!

All righty. 6 more to start WDW for a grand total of 24 for today! Not too shabby. Confusing of course, for you Tammy. Sorry. I just was so excited to be starting Disney. I even used some swap stuff! Go me! Anyway, my official grand total for this weekend so far is 26. (2 yesterday, 18 earlier and 6 now.) :woohoo:

I've got lunch in so once I've finished on here:rolleyes1 and read the paper I might get some done. But I've tidied the whole house so I feel smug!

What I need are those rules of scrapping - where were they? I want to print them out and scrap them for my demo album, and pass them around my ladies tomorrow to get them buying. I want loads of stuff and so I need lots of CM orders so DH doesn't notice :guilty: :rolleyes1

Ok- I did 32 pages last night to finish off our December Chirstmas Disney Trip. I'm going to work on my Stepfather's heratige ablum this afternoon. I got the pages llaided out last night before I went to sleep- now I just have to scrap them. Before I can start scrapping this afternoon, I must grade papers!

Have a great day!
S :)

I have added and updated, please let me know if you find a mistake:). Everyone is doing great. I feel the motivation to get those pages completed. Have a great Sunday!!

You can add me!! I finished 8 pages yesterday. After January's total blowout-I had a total of 0-I feel good about February so far. Finally got that 2007 tally started!

Please count me in! Hopefully I'll get my 2006 book done this month and start 2007!

HI ! I'm in again! I went to a weekend retreat. I got 16 pages completed which was a lot for me!!!
Tiggerfan6

I managed four more after lunch. I've got my circle coming tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll actually manage to get any pages done.

I did 5 pages yesterday. DH told me to scrap the day away, but I could not get motivated to do anything. :confused3

After a couple months of laying off, I'm BACK! :yay:

I've finished 21 pages since the 2/1...last page of another book, and completed my second St. John album this weekend.

Big news is with D turning 3, she can now help quite a bit in the scrapbooking area. Her favorite is anything Cricut --just laughs and laughs at the logo. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter