February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

I scrapped this past weekend. Had a weekend crop with some friends. I have to count how many I have done. I know it was at least 12, but I have to do a final count.

I finished my 2003 trip :) And am working on my 2004.

6 more for me

dd is home sick with strep...& is sleeping ALL the time

can't clean or do laundry - too noisy:goodvibes

so I'm scrappin !

Only 3 more for me tonight, but my scrap space is clean again.

I'm in awe of those of you that do more than 10 in one day. I find myself mentally drained after 6. Although some photos lend themselves to easier scrapping than others. I did a layout today in about 15 minutes. 10 was finding the right sheet of paper for the background!

4 more for me yesterday!

DD is finally better and going back to school today...so none for me today..I have only a thousand errands to run

I am FINALLY on the boards with 25 pages. I finished DSIL's b.day album (a few days late.... her b.day is today and it still needs to be mailed to New Mexico!). But it is DONE!! Kids are on vacation next week, so hopefully I will get some scrapping time. Hope everyone has a strong finish to this month!.......P

4 more for me, DSIL sent some other x-mas pics I didn't have so x-mas 2006 is OFFICIALLY done :cool1:

Have started looking through and organizing DLR pics (8 trips), so hopefully will have some pages done soon.

OOOooooh! I'm second! Can I do enough by Wednesday night to get to the top??? As I'm doing NONE tonight (mending backlog!) it looks unlikely :sad2:

I just counted the ones I've done this month and I'm up to 56!!! Not bad for not working on any pages for a week while I had the plague. Not sure how many I'll be able to get done this week since I have a work project I have to get done. Stupid work getting in the way of scrapbooking! ;) I have my MGM pages almost done and most of Animal Kingdom. Haven't even touched the Magic Kingdom yet! :)

Yikes! What happened to February?? I'm going to try to get at least 2 pages done tonight so I'm not at a whopping 0 for the month!!

I told DH that one day this weekend, I am scrapping all day--gotta get some numbers for March!! :rotfl2:

10 more for me this past weekend - I finished them up last night. I think that's my final total for the month. I don't see any scrappin getting done today..

but March looks like a great month! my March goal: 60 pages

I got a 2-page spread done last night so that put me at a whopping 16 total for February - where did the month go? Oh well, there's always March!

My total for the month is complete. I am on a 48hr shift and wont be able to do any cause the boss is hanging around:confused3 He doesnt mind it on weekends but gets testy during the week for some reason.

Sign me up for March though I will be happy to participate again!

Squid

I finished my ABC book but didn't journal, so it will have to count in March. I also finished DD's autograph book, but again no journaling. March will be a big month for me! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter