Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

And a picture of all of us. I told DH we'll have to make this an annual family portrait from now on.

JPEG053.jpg

I love the book and it's just perfect. You are so very talented. I love that family portrait. Your hair is so much shorter too! I think an annual family photo is a wonderful idea. DD is going to love it!

what a nice book - we are leaving in 3 weeks :banana: wonder if i could possible make a couple little books - one for each of my grandkids for the plane ride (dgd 4.5 and dgs 2) ........... maybe i will try just something small nothing great like yours - they would love them. Thanks for the ideas. Have fun on your trip.

what a nice book - we are leaving in 3 weeks :banana: wonder if i could possible make a couple little books - one for each of my grandkids for the plane ride (dgd 4.5 and dgs 2) ........... maybe i will try just something small nothing great like yours - they would love them. Thanks for the ideas. Have fun on your trip.

Hey, we might see you down there as we leave in just over 3 wks!

This is the thing I love best about DIS -- I got some of my ideas for this book from someone else on the DIS, too!

I'm glad you liked it! It was so much fun to do and to experiment with new ideas.

Now I'm off to doing the tie-dye Mickey t-shirts. Have you seen these? There is a thread on the DIS with instructions...that might be something you can do in the next 3 weeks!

No - I have not see the tied dyed shirts ---- do you know where i can get those directions for them (what thread?) :confused3 We are leaving on the 13th September :cool1: :banana: :yay:

it's me again ---- i forgot to ask you to post pics of the shirts after you do them --- would love to see them :wave2:

As promised, here are the tie dye t-shirts using the crystal method, not rainbow, with double Mickey heads (front and back). There are 5 shirts total. The pic with just the 2 shirts I redid the dye since they had a bunch of white in them. They are still wet so look more vibrant.

Back
JPEG004.jpg

Front
DSC_9018.jpg

Back
DSC_9025.jpg

As you can see, we had bleeding of the colors, but our Mickeys, for the most part, got pretty good.

I am pleased.

So anyone going in Sept -- look for us!

And another quick Disney project -- this one will hang on our door in hopes that fellow DISers (or other FRIENDLY! people) will write us a sweet little note.

I'll tape a marker to the door, too!

JPEG056.jpg

And another quick Disney project -- this one will hang on our door in hopes that fellow DISers (or other FRIENDLY! people) will write us a sweet little note.

I'll tape a marker to the door, too!

JPEG056.jpg

thats such a cute idea! I hope you get notes! SWEET FRIENDLY notes!

thats such a cute idea! I hope you get notes! SWEET FRIENDLY notes!

Yeah, this could backfire...:rotfl2:

Forgot to mention that inside the evelope are notecards with some decorations (princess, mickey, etc) for folks to write on.

Yeah, this could backfire...:rotfl2:

Forgot to mention that inside the evelope are notecards with some decorations (princess, mickey, etc) for folks to write on.

thats what I thought... thats so creative!

nice idea - hope you get lots of friendly notes to enjoy --- you are just too crafty..........enjoy your trip :flower:

Marshay - What a beautiful and totally impressive book! You put so much time, thought and effort into it. You have a VERY lucky little girl. princess:

Love you shirts too ... I saw them on the tie-dye thread and they look GREAT! :thumbsup2

Another Disney project I did...this is the clipboard to hold our autograph cards. I decided to go with blank cards and then will add them into my 12x12 scrapbook later.

JPEG017.jpg

JPEG018.jpg

And my LGMH that I decorated to give out to DISers I meet!

JPEG019.jpg

sorry for the blurry pic

OMG the LGMH's you are gonna hand out to people you meet from the DIS are just TOO CUTE ---- never know i may just run into you there (only 10 more days til i leave :banana: ) and get myself one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter