Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

Lovely work! This is an amazing gift of love:angel: that will be treasured forever! Thanks for sharing!

Marshay your book is wonderful your DD will love it :)

I sure hope so! It's been fun to do and I just wonder how long it will last...:goodvibes

your book is neat! I'm sure your DD will love it!! TFS. Great Album.

Chrissy

Thanks! I look forward to do some more pages next weekend...just cutting out all the cricut pieces this week.

Wow! You book is fantastic!:cool1:
thanks!

Lovely work! This is an amazing gift of love:angel: that will be treasured forever! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, a gift of love -- I like the way you phrased that!

Just a month left to finish!!!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I know. I am going tomorrow night with my girlfriends to our local scrapbook store to do our Mom's Night Out and scrap. I think I'll finish all the pages.

Then I have to start my itinerary book, but that will be a lot easier to do.

I LOVE your book!!! I have absolutely zero crafting ability so I'm very impressed by your talent. I would love to make something like this but fear the results!:scared1: I could spend hours in Michaels and AC Moore, just drooling over the scrapbook supplies. Someday, maybe....

Thanks for sharing!! Your DD is sure to love it!

I LOVE your book!!! I have absolutely zero crafting ability so I'm very impressed by your talent. I would love to make something like this but fear the results!:scared1: I could spend hours in Michaels and AC Moore, just drooling over the scrapbook supplies. Someday, maybe....

Thanks for sharing!! Your DD is sure to love it!

Thanks for the kind words...All I can say is you should give it a try...This book was practice for me to do ribbons, cricut characters and interactive elements. If you are really serious, take one of the free Scrapbooking classes that they offer and you'll find that a page quickly gets broken down into a few key elements. Or just buy some paper, stickers and give it a whirl!

FYI -- So my GFs and I ended up chatting more than scrappin' last night and I only got 7 pages done...4-5 more to go. I'll have updates soon!

So here are some updates...I made these pages using my Mickey and Friends Disney Cartridge

I cut out the red and yellow Mickeys at the bottom so DD can feel the buttons

this is the first page

IMG_0274.jpg

Here is the big cheese himself.

This page is another "touch and feel section" as Mickey's 'buttons' (pom poms) are cut out from the plastic page protecter

Also, all the Disney characters on these next few pages are laminated and attached to the page by a small circle of sticky velcro. This way DD can pull Mickey off and have him play with Pluto w/o destroying the pages.

IMG_0275.jpg

Here is Goofy!

I wasn't sure what to do with him so decided to do the glitter again for his curly-que (sp). It is raised and I double-coated the glitter so DD will have something cool to touch.

IMG_0281.jpg

Pluto's tongue is made from mylar balloon we had leftover from my DD's bday party

IMG_0282.jpg

Chip's tail is nice and furry for DD...I had to reinforce it with a bow and tacky tape (hard to tell it is a bow, though) so that she wouldn't just pull it right out.

IMG_0284.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter