Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

Marshay

I'm Goofy for Mickey.
I wanted a Disney Activity Book for my DD2 to keep her busy on the plane ride and also introduce her to WDW. When I couldn't find what I wanted, I decided to make one myself.

IF it survives the trip, then I will use the pages as part of a scrapbook and add pictures from the trip to it so she can have her own book.

Hope you enjoy!

I. Coloring Pages
II. Photos of Disney Landmarks
III. Disney Games -- Numbers, Animals, Colors
IV. Sticker Fun
V. Which Princess are You? (Memory Game)
VI. Match the Characters
VII. Touch and Feel Disney Characters
VIII. Photos from last trip
IX. Inside Front Cover
X. Inside Back Cover

Tie-Dye Shirts pics added 8/28

The album cover.

I used my Crop-a-Dile to make the holes in the album and tied the ribbon through.

JPEG020.jpg

Here is the 2nd page (1st page will be made with cricut)

This is a coloring page for her.
JPEG021.jpg

I cut out the protective liner so she doesn't have to remove the whole page to color.
JPEG022.jpg

Can't wait to see how this turns out.. I need to start making one for my friends who are taking their little ones..and then our trip in June 08.... So, any inspiration is appreciated!

Another coloring page (once again, Ariel and Flounder have a flap that lifts to color them).

JPEG024.jpg

Can't wait to see how this turns out.. I need to start making one for my friends who are taking their little ones..and then our trip in June 08.... So, any inspiration is appreciated!

Wow -- someone is here already!!

This is my first attempt and I must say it was fun to do...usually I just do a 12 x 12 album of photos...this time I decided to try something different, also recognizing that my DD is only 2 and will not be as "gentle" with it as I'd like.

As you'll see, the pages get more involved as I went along and gained more confidence.

Please let me know any ideas you have too!!

I really like these "stick" stickers...my friend thought I went out in the woods to find the sticks and then glued them on...guess I could have...:lmao:

JPEG025.jpg

This is a pocket to hold various stickers DD can use to put on the following pages.

JPEG030.jpg

JPEG031.jpg

I'm sure you've seen this paper from years ago...I thought it would be perfect for the stickers

JPEG032.jpg

This is where I ran out of the theme paper and added my own, but I think it turned out fine.

JPEG033.jpg

Once again, ran out of paper and added my own...in fact the page on the right is actually two different green papers, adhered together with ribbon! Once would never know it just by looking at it! I learn something new here...

JPEG034.jpg

Now for some games...I got the inspiration from this from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney website...

JPEG035.jpg

So the idea is to ask DD, "which one has 3 dots?" and then lift the flap.

JPEG036.jpg

Once all flaps are lifted:

JPEG037.jpg

I admit, this page was done late at night...

JPEG038.jpg

Obviously, same idea but helps her learn her animals...

JPEG039.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter