Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

So I started my Disney ABC book for this trip -- FINALLY!!

I get really excited when I come up with an idea and I love to buy all the embellishments and paper ... but sometimes just sitting down to start it takes some doing!

Here are the front and back covers. If you are familiar with this EK Success Book from Michael's you'll see I just added the Mickey buttons and Disney ABC to the front and did the entire back.

I started laying out pages A and B, too.

JPEG017-1.jpg

JPEG021.jpg

JPEG016-1.jpg

I have to say I am so INSPIRED by all these wonderful ideas . . . I think a trip to Michael's is in my near future . . . :woohoo:
Thanks for such great ideas . . . I can't wait to get started!!:banana:

Thanks! They were lots of fun to do. I think I'm going to make another clipboard but this time it'll be larger.

Please share your projects you make too!

Great pictures of your ABC book Marshay, I love it. You are so crafty.

At last! Here are some updates to my Disney ABC book. The boxes that are blank will be used for autographs if we find the characters in the park (and there isn't a huge line!!);)

Once again, sorry for the huge pictures...photobucket is playing with me again!

A for Ariel, Animal Kingdom and Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride
JPEG027-1.jpg

B for Belle/Beauty, Bashful, Buzz Lightyear and Donald's Boat
JPEG028.jpg

C for Cinderella, Castle and Carousel
JPEG029.jpg

D for Doc, Dopey, Dumbo, Donald, Dory, Dale
JPEG030.jpg

E for Eeyore, Ears, Epcot, Spaceship Earth and Entrance
JPEG031.jpg

F for Fireworks, Fun, Flowers, Fountain, Family, My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Figment
JPEG032.jpg

Subscribing....

I'm looking through this thread and others....maybe you can help.

A couple of days ago I saw a REALLY cute project that someone had that was "scrapbooky" with their detailed itineray items for each day.

On each top corner were mouse ears. All pages were quite similar - very clean lines - not a lot of texture - White, Red and Black....Anyone seen this? Can't find it again!!!!

Subscribing....

I'm looking through this thread and others....maybe you can help.

A couple of days ago I saw a REALLY cute project that someone had that was "scrapbooky" with their detailed itineray items for each day.

On each top corner were mouse ears. All pages were quite similar - very clean lines - not a lot of texture - White, Red and Black....Anyone seen this? Can't find it again!!!!

Sorry, I haven't seen this but it sounds cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter