Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

Does anyone know where to purchase it online, or a seller the would purchase, "from the parks"?? LOKKING!!! Thanks Krista

I've actually purchased some of the older kits on Ebay.

Too funny!! I should have just read your email instead of searching through all my scrapbook stuff!

Thanks!

I happened to have one of the kits on the side of me when I read that post because I've been working on layouts all night.

Does anyone know where to purchase it online, or a seller the would purchase, "from the parks"?? LOKKING!!! Thanks Krista

Go to Allears.net and do a search on buying merchandise in the parks. They list a phone number you can call to buy anything found in the parks (great for after you go home and realize you forgot something)

Or you might be able to Google: Walt Disney World Merchandising or something like that.

EDIT -- See next post!

OK, I'm more organized than I thought...I had the number in my address book under all things Disney!

WDW Merchandise:
407/363-6200

Just saw this post and all your wonderful ideas! Loved seeing all the pictures and then your update on how things worked out. The accordian book really turned out great. I usually make a trip journal for myself as a keepsake. Found some neat pages to download on another site. Other people in the family think I'm nuts to spend time making shirts, journals, window decorations, etc, but I think it adds the fun! :wizard:

Now I start getting a little more involved...this is a zippered pouch that has Disney Princess Cards on it

JPEG045.jpg

I forgot to write on the back BEFORE I laminated so the ink isn't the best...

JPEG046.jpg

OK... call me lacking creativity:rotfl: but did you use Cinderella, Aurora, Pocahontas or Mulan in your cards? (I am so not inspired to come up with any of these right now, I sat here for about 20minues and all I cam up with was: has animal friends... then I thought ALL of the princess have animal friends.) :rotfl2: Would you mind sharing the verbiage on the backs of thos cards?? This is FABULOUS!!! I love!

Oh one other question. Jasmine on the beack of her card it say family.....?

Just saw this post and all your wonderful ideas! Loved seeing all the pictures and then your update on how things worked out. The accordian book really turned out great. I usually make a trip journal for myself as a keepsake. Found some neat pages to download on another site. Other people in the family think I'm nuts to spend time making shirts, journals, window decorations, etc, but I think it adds the fun! :wizard:

This past Sept trip was the first I tried doing anything BEFORE the trip...it's great fun and I owe it all to the DIS Creative People! I either lifted something directly from them or they sparked an idea for me.

If you would like to post your stuff, I'd appreciate that! I love to get ideas!

OK... call me lacking creativity:rotfl: but did you use Cinderella, Aurora, Pocahontas or Mulan in your cards? (I am so not inspired to come up with any of these right now, I sat here for about 20minues and all I cam up with was: has animal friends... then I thought ALL of the princess have animal friends.) :rotfl2: Would you mind sharing the verbiage on the backs of thos cards?? This is FABULOUS!!! I love!

Oh one other question. Jasmine on the beack of her card it say family.....?

Family-oriented

I was trying to make a reference to her love for her father.

Yes, I will share the others. I actually went back and redid all my cards with the stickers and writing and then laminated them. Will try to do this later on Sunday.

Family-oriented

I was trying to make a reference to her love for her father.

Yes, I will share the others. I actually went back and redid all my cards with the stickers and writing and then laminated them. Will try to do this later on Sunday.

Thanks, thats what I thought it said... Just had to double check:goodvibes

I look foward to seeing your updated ones! Krista

OK, here are all the descriptions I did for the princesses. I made two cards and put 1/2 the descriptions on each card.

Sleeping Beauty
Crafty
Elegant
Believing
Graceful
Loves Nature
Accident Prone
Romantic
Cherished
Enchanted
Down to earth

Cinderella
Humble
Faithful
Friendly
Loves animals
Believes dreams can come true
Hard-working
Dreamy
Obedient
Dancer
Has a fairy god-mother

Ariel
Independent
Courageous
Defiant
Bubbly personality
Collector
Fearless
Lively
Carefree
Beautiful voice
Good swimmer

Jasmine
Daring
Spirited
Loves to fly
Loves Jewelry
Agile
Head strong
Loves tigers
Dutiful Daughter
Exotic
Determined

Snow White
Innocent
Warm-hearted
Loves Nature
Domestic
Hard-working
Trusting
Motherly
Fairest of all
Accepts everyone
Loves Apples

Belle
Loves to read
Intelligent
Unique
Imaginative
Loving
Story-teller
Loyal
Easy to talk to
Independent
Romantic

This is GREAT!!! I love both versions!! Thank you so much. Do you have any for Pocahantas and Mulan? Or any ideas? ANYONE ELSE??!!??:confused3

This is GREAT!!! I love both versions!! Thank you so much. Do you have any for Pocahantas and Mulan? Or any ideas? ANYONE ELSE??!!??:confused3

Sorry, I didn't do Pocahantas or Mulan since I <gasp> never watched Poca and only Mulan once!

Pocahontas
-brave
-loves animals
-adventurous

Mulan
-brave
-talks to dragons
-warrior
-determined
-loyal

OK, here are all the descriptions I did for the princesses. I made two cards and put 1/2 the descriptions on each card.

Sleeping Beauty
Crafty
Elegant
Believing
Graceful
Loves Nature
Accident Prone
Romantic
Cherished
Enchanted
Down to earth

Cinderella
Humble
Faithful
Friendly
Loves animals
Believes dreams can come true
Hard-working
Dreamy
Obedient
Dancer
Has a fairy god-mother

Ariel
Independent
Courageous
Defiant
Bubbly personality
Collector
Fearless
Lively
Carefree
Beautiful voice
Good swimmer

Jasmine
Daring
Spirited
Loves to fly
Loves Jewelry
Agile
Head strong
Loves tigers
Dutiful Daughter
Exotic
Determined

Snow White
Innocent
Warm-hearted
Loves Nature
Domestic
Hard-working
Trusting
Motherly
Fairest of all
Accepts everyone
Loves Apples

Belle
Loves to read
Intelligent
Unique
Imaginative
Loving
Story-teller
Loyal
Easy to talk to
Independent
Romantic

Pocahontas
-brave
-loves animals
-adventurous

Mulan
-brave
-talks to dragons
-warrior
-determined
-loyal

great ideas how about TinkerBell, Wendy,

Pocahontas
-brave
-loves animals
-adventurous

Mulan
-brave
-talks to dragons
-warrior
-determined
-loyal

Great LOVIN'!

All I came up with for Mulan was:
Patriotic
Speaks her Mind

Yeah... this just seems so much harder than it should be. :scared:

Great LOVIN'!

All I came up with for Mulan was:
Patriotic
Speaks her Mind

Yeah... this just seems so much harder than it should be. :scared:

These are similar to before but how about:

Daring
Fighter
Impulsive
(something about not worried about her hair, or getting messy) Natural?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter