Disney Projects (Activity Book, T-shirts, Noteboard for Door)

Numbers again. Inside is Pluto (no pic).

JPEG042.jpg

Now I start getting a little more involved...this is a zippered pouch that has Disney Princess Cards on it

JPEG043.jpg

JPEG044.jpg

JPEG045.jpg

I forgot to write on the back BEFORE I laminated so the ink isn't the best...

JPEG046.jpg

I have cut-outs in the protective covers so the tags can be withdrawn...

JPEG047.jpg

A view with the tags out of the cover
JPEG048.jpg

The back of the tags
JPEG049.jpg

Now I start getting a little more involved...this is a zippered pouch that has Disney Princess Cards on it

JPEG043.jpg

JPEG044.jpg

JPEG045.jpg

I forgot to write on the back BEFORE I laminated so the ink isn't the best...

JPEG046.jpg

so pretty! love the book so far!! you know on Belle's you put intelligent twice??

you know I couldnt miss that! ;) :hug:

:confused3 :rotfl2:

so pretty! love the book so far!! you know on Belle's you put intelligent twice??

you know I couldnt miss that! ;) :hug:

:confused3 :rotfl2:

Well, that's cuz she's really, REALLY smart!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just another mistake --, no call it a PERSONALIZATION, of the album!

and yes, if I redo my cards (also to add Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty), I'll know who to give them to! :lmao:

and yes, if I redo my cards (also to add Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty), I'll know who to give them to! :lmao:

:lmao: i like your cover up! really smart... suure! :rotfl:

yeah I was surprised you didnt have those 2!

:lmao: i like your cover up! really smart... suure! :rotfl:

yeah I was surprised you didnt have those 2!

Well, as you saw, I used Cindy and Beauty on the coloring pages which I made before I did the Which Princess are You? page...I should just go out and buy the stickers again .... maybe...

Well, as you saw, I used Cindy and Beauty on the coloring pages which I made before I did the Which Princess are You? page...I should just go out and buy the stickers again .... maybe...

if you do decided to redo them (which im not saying you should.. they'll work either way) you can write on the back before you laminate them!! :confused3 :confused3

:-)confused3 smilies just for you... oh.. just like this one... pooh: :lmao: you know I love ya!)

Looks good.. maybe w/ the princesses.. you could do a matching game for her... 2 of each card.. flip them over and have her find the matches.. like memory... than if she beats mom... she gets a little Disney surprise that you have tucked away like a charm, keychain, stuffed animal, glow in the dark necklace...
I really think this book is cute.. We are off to a family event.. I will check in on the rest of the book later!!! :)

Your book is amazing. We are leaving in 25days. I may try to do this for my 2year old and have other activities for the rest of the family. We are driving from NJ. We have done many games in the car, but this is the fifth time driving there and we need something new. We are also driving to Buffalo next weekend and may run through all the games that we usually play on the way to FL. Thanks for sharing. I am going to scrap tonight and I may try to do a couple activitiy pages.
I can't wait to see the rest of your book.
Cindy

Looks good.. maybe w/ the princesses.. you could do a matching game for her... 2 of each card.. flip them over and have her find the matches.. like memory... than if she bets mom... she gets a little Disney surprise that you have tucked away like a charm, keychain, stuff animal, glow in the dark necklace...
I really think this book is cute.. We are off to a family event.. I will check in on the rest of the book later!!! :)

OH, I really, really like that idea! Ok, now I got to buy more princess stickers!

I love the book!! My DD3 was looking with me and I was explaining what it was.She said"tell the Disney lady I want one!!" Your doing a great job and I will come back to see the progress.:goodvibes

I love your book! What great ideas you have and it is coming out beautifully. I may have to make a couple of these for our October trip.

I love the book!! My DD3 was looking with me and I was explaining what it was.She said"tell the Disney lady I want one!!" Your doing a great job and I will come back to see the progress.:goodvibes

Ahhh, that is sooooo sweet! It's been fun to make and experiment with new stuff.

I like being called "the Disney lady"!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I love your book! What great ideas you have and it is coming out beautifully. I may have to make a couple of these for our October trip.

Thank you! When you make yours, please post so we can all see, too!

love it!!! I may have to do some for the kids. We are driving this time! :scared:

Thanks! Wow, driving...I'm already worried about my 2-3 hr airplane ride...can't imagaine trying to keep DD occupied for more than that! Of course, when I was growing up, my parents just put my sister and I in the back of the station wagon and let us lie down there and play with our barbie dolls!

Of course, that was before all the seat belt laws!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter