Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

Okay- if no one has BINGO then it is a draw since there is only 1 word left and everyone must have that one on their lists.

Rebecca

I lied. Now I have one word left. Guess I should pay more attention!

So I finished one page tonight. One. Singular. I had really good intentions, but I just could not get into the scrap groove. I even had pages kitted and none of them were doing it for me so I started over. Anyone else ever had that problem?

Anyway, here it is. It doesn't qualify for any challenges, but I'm happy with it.

roomies.jpg

so cute, love the papers

I am growing tired. I will have to add 3 pages to my monthly count later : ) I had better intentions tonight too, but was pleased with the ones I accomplished.

college algbra - I sat in the back of the class did the homework in class & handed the book to my sister (who failed it again - she never did pass that class) - my lowest test was a 95. so no curve for the rest of the class - they hated me

now spelling - please correct me ;)

Ahhh See?? Einstein was a lefty!! We have a store by us that is all for left-handed people. It has some cute stuff!! I find that most things are geared towards righties...except guitar hero! DH and the 3 kids all have to adapt to my ways for the guitar!! Mwahahaha!!!

No fun. I grabbed more sprite and stuff at the store. my DD seems to be feeling much better. shes watching nemo and coloring. and demanding food. I told her not until she keeps those crackers down.

Hope your DD gets better soon!

we're watching wizard's of waverly place, Wizards vs angels.

Lefties are usually more creative and better in math because the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. Learned that in art school!!

Cool! I knew about the creative part, but not about the math. DH is the math pro, the kids are like him too. The problem we have is they see numbers different then most, everything is 1's and 0's. 98 isn't 98 it's 100 - 2.

I lied. Now I have one word left. Guess I should pay more attention!

So I finished one page tonight. One. Singular. I had really good intentions, but I just could not get into the scrap groove. I even had pages kitted and none of them were doing it for me so I started over. Anyone else ever had that problem?

Anyway, here it is. It doesn't qualify for any challenges, but I'm happy with it.

roomies.jpg

Cute.... love the background!

I have one word left too..................P

Thanks. I bought these (Indigo Girl) and some from another collection before I realized that Sassafrass is just not my style. But I think I finally found a good use for them.

Ahhh See?? Einstein was a lefty!! We have a store by us that is all for left-handed people. It has some cute stuff!! I find that most things are geared towards righties...except guitar hero! DH and the 3 kids all have to adapt to my ways for the guitar!! Mwahahaha!!!

LOL notebooks and binders are the worst!!!
I always had to flip my notebooks around and it drove the teachers nuts. And the desks at school attached to the chairs. UGH! Out of a school with 3000 students we had 3 lefty desks!

algebra was a nightmare for me....our teachers name was Mr. Tucker and we all hated him....can you guess what we called him :lmao:

I am already having problems with Megan's 5th grade math, luckily she understands it pretty good...if not there will be a tutor in her future!

I do really good at spelling, not so good at the grammer part of it though, always had problems with nouns, adverbs, etc

We have never had homework with boys (unless you count brushing teeth)
I did go over & graded a paper for the girl across the street - anything wrong got earsed but she did get 100 ;)
teacher asked her about it & she told her I graded & made her redo

I am a numbers person too! I get the 100-2 thing completely. Watching Wizards here too! Usually 24 hours a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter