Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

Oh...I don't hook either. It looks so uncomfortable! My arm and hand are straight and my writing is too. Didn't get great handwriting grades because of it. Not really fair the treatment us lefties get!! LOL

my cursive is pretty good if I take my time. I was always jealous of the girls with really pretty flowy hand writing. I never had that!

I have had a great time wqith everyone tonight! Congrats Buffy on the Bingo win. I will come back to the thread to check on Challenge 1 layouts in the morning (i don't believe we have any yet).

Rebecca

Well ladies..... I'm done in! I did finally get Bingo! I did get 22 pages done tonight (except for titles and journaling), so I'm happy. But exhausted. I didn't even stay up until midnight on NYE! But I'm done and cleaned up. This has been fun! Thanks for staying up late with me! Rebecca.... thanks so much for being our hostess! TTYL........................P

I have had a great time wqith everyone tonight! Congrats Buffy on the Bingo win. I will come back to the thread to check on Challenge 1 layouts in the morning (i don't believe we have any yet).

Rebecca

Night Rebecca, it was a lot of fun, great job hostessing!!!

good night ladies....hope someone is going to stay and keep me company, its only 9 for me popcorn::

me.

DD has settled down a bit so now I'm waiting to DH to come home so I can get the trash on the street. The driveway isn't wide enough anymore with the snow banks.

Well ladies..... I'm done in! I did finally get Bingo! I did get 22 pages done tonight (except for titles and journaling), so I'm happy. But exhausted. I didn't even stay up until midnight on NYE! But I'm done and cleaned up. This has been fun! Thanks for staying up late with me! Rebecca.... thanks so much for being our hostess! TTYL........................P

great job getting so much done tonight!

night P!!! Don't forget a workout tomorrow!! I didn't get mine in today so I'm hoping for a long run tomorrow.

Glad you were able to get so much done. I got a few sets done in the surprise swap.

Rebecca

Rebecca

My Peter Pan Ride is done - extra colored mat LO - for that challenge :cool1:

I'm also completely out of glue sticks now :sad1:

well I got 8 pages done and cut mats for 2 more LO's for my friends album so feel pretty good about getting that much done tonight!

Yeah...I got the one done. I am hoping to get more done tomorrow when we get the next round of the white stuff!! I have to keep myself off here to get them done!! LOL But, I really enjoy talking to you guys and learning about you all!!

Okay- I will put you on the list. I like to check so I don't accidently miss someone in the midst of the quick posting and all.

Rebecca

is it just us left??? hope she can get some sleep tonight!

It's probably pretty much us.

Reddy, how much snow did y'all get last night? I heard it snowed south of Dallas!

well I got 8 pages done and cut mats for 2 more LO's for my friends album so feel pretty good about getting that much done tonight!

good job! I wanted to get more done but 3 was good. I got those books done so I'm happy about that. I just need to get DD's fitted better, the post extenders I have aren't working out.

We are predicted to get 1-2 FEET...yes FEET of snow on Thursday. I am going to ACM to stock up on adheasive before then!! LOL

Yeah...I got the one done. I am hoping to get more done tomorrow when we get the next round of the white stuff!! I have to keep myself off here to get them done!! LOL But, I really enjoy talking to you guys and learning about you all!!

I don't get a lot of work done during these crops as I like the chatting but I don't worry about it either- I figure I can do that at other times and we don't normally have that many of us on at once.

Rebecca

we're supposed to get slammed again Thursday too!

I did too -- too bad I don't think I'll make another one -- hubby is an hour away staying in a hotel from the ice so unless canoe trip or hunting trip ends up at the same time I won't be back :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter