Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

another foot of s*** wow, when is it going to stop!?

I don't get a lot of work done during these crops as I like the chatting but I don't worry about it either- I figure I can do that at other times and we don't normally have that many of us on at once.

Rebecca

I agree...it is fun just chatting!! At least I got something done! I am glad we are doing these!! :grouphug:

we're supposed to get slammed again Thursday too!

Yeah...I just don't know where we are going to put it? When we got home tonight, I looked at out lilac bush in the yard...it's almost covered. Granted it is only a couple years old...but it's about 5 1/2 or 6 feet tall. Between the snow over and over and the drifting, it's not far from the top of it!! If we get that on Thursday, it'll be covered!

We are predicted to get 1-2 FEET...yes FEET of snow on Thursday. I am going to ACM to stock up on adheasive before then!! LOL

feet??? yeah get lots
we can't even drive on 2 inches of snow/ice
(don't have snow plows either)
I think everything that could be pulled was sent to Dallas to clear up for the super bowl. Texas just doesn't have the supplies to handle this much - I hope we don't get hit again

It is this kind of winter that makes me very glad I live in Florida.

Rebecca

I did too -- too bad I don't think I'll make another one -- hubby is an hour away staying in a hotel from the ice so unless canoe trip or hunting trip ends up at the same time I won't be back :sad1:

Awww....I hope you get to come back!!

I did that for the ice storm. I guess I need to run out again this week.

Yeah...I don't want to be stuck and have nothing!! Our kids are already off Wednesday too...in-service!! So, it'll be a short week! We haven't had a full week of school since before Christmas! They are due to get out around the 20th of June now!!

another foot of s*** wow, when is it going to stop!?

Maybe 2!!!! I hope soon...but it's only the beginning of February! We are getting 4" tonight and tomorrow too! It all adds up!

feet??? yeah get lots
we can't even drive on 2 inches of snow/ice
(don't have snow plows either)
I think everything that could be pulled was sent to Dallas to clear up for the super bowl. Texas just doesn't have the supplies to handle this much - I hope we don't get hit again

Yeah...crazy! We are more equipped, but that's a little much!! LOL the kids (and moms) get a little stir crazy!!

It is this kind of winter that makes me very glad I live in Florida.

Rebecca

I'm right there with you...at least I wish I was!! LOL

Well DH is waiting for me to go to bed so I am signing off now. Have a great night everyone.

Rebecca

Do any of you guys use snapfish often? I am hoping they will offer free shipping again soon so I can place another order. I just don't know how often they do it and they just had it??

Sweet dreams both of you
I'm off to bed too (before my son wakes up)

same to you....I'm checking my other threads...esp my MAW kiddos, a lot of them have been sick this week too...way too many sick little bubbies !

Good night to everyone I missed (DH hijacked the computer!)

I got 15 pages done tonight :)

Good night to everyone I missed (DH hijacked the computer!)

I got 15 pages done tonight :)

great job Cheryl!!
are you going to stay on a bit longer???

so I think you missed my post earlier about us visiting....can't wait to be able to talk to you for "real"!!!

great job Cheryl!!
are you going to stay on a bit longer???

so I think you missed my post earlier about us visiting....can't wait to be able to talk to you for "real"!!!

I did miss that, sorry I'm not very good at keeping up with the posts when I'm in "crop mode". We should talk sometime this week, you have all my info right? I'm so excited to see you "for real"

I did miss that, sorry I'm not very good at keeping up with the posts when I'm in "crop mode". We should talk sometime this week, you have all my info right? I'm so excited to see you "for real"

sounds good, yes I have your address and phone....I'm home all day on Monday and Wed next week, when's a good time to call....just want to make sure, you're an hour ahead of me right?
we are excited to see you all too "for real"

I had sent Hope a couple PM's but never heard back from her, did you hear anything???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter