Disboards Crop Feb 4, 2011

Reddy my four year old son was diagnosed with autism too. Later after blood work came back it showed it was actually fragile x. The two have very similar characteristics.

One of DH's bosses has a son with Fragile X. They do a motorcycle run to a work conference from DC to Texas every year. DH was going to take the Mini but was concerned about taking it that far.

what does the Lapu Lapu have in it...we are going to O'hanas for dinner

Not quite sure....there are a couple of things in it, but it comes in a pineapple and is awesome! It is strong...you don't need more than one!! The island sunset there is good too!!

I had that checked - also mercury posioning (that is almost the same)

question for you - when someone says turn left - do you have to stop & think which way is left?? 2 seconds or more??

nope, cause I'm a lefty. I do however have to stop and think about right.

Not quite sure....there are a couple of things in it, but it comes in a pineapple and is awesome! It is strong...you don't need more than one!! The island sunset there is good too!!

as long as there is no coconut I might try one

No I don't believe so, I pretty good with direction but I have several directionally challenged people in my family.

lady asked me that - I have to stop & think (got a birthmark on left hand)- everyone she has asked has said yes
I wonder if it does

Challenge 4- I have Reddy and Erin (LoveMY3Kiddos)- Anyone else entering before we pull?

Rebecca

My mother gets losts in shopping maills, my sister can never find her car in a parking lot, etc. I think I am just good with direction because I had to learn or suffer:rotfl:

Ugh, DD is getting worse. I really hope I don't need to take her to the ER.

DH is picking up sprite for her. Poor kid, her tummy hurts so much.

No fun. I grabbed more sprite and stuff at the store. my DD seems to be feeling much better. shes watching nemo and coloring. and demanding food. I told her not until she keeps those crackers down.

Hope your DD gets better soon!

I do pretty well with directions too....my mother :confused3 if she ever moved to a different city she'd be in trouble...she gets lost here sometimes and has lived here for 42 years!

I'm a lefty too!! Are you good in math?

college algbra - I sat in the back of the class did the homework in class & handed the book to my sister (who failed it again - she never did pass that class) - my lowest test was a 95. so no curve for the rest of the class - they hated me

now spelling - please correct me ;)

I lied. Now I have one word left. Guess I should pay more attention!

So I finished one page tonight. One. Singular. I had really good intentions, but I just could not get into the scrap groove. I even had pages kitted and none of them were doing it for me so I started over. Anyone else ever had that problem?

Anyway, here it is. It doesn't qualify for any challenges, but I'm happy with it.

roomies.jpg

decent at it. Horrible at decimals, fractions and percentages though. LOL I missed those in our move from CA to CT. CA hadn't done it yet but CT already had.

Lefties are usually more creative and better in math because the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. Learned that in art school!!

college algbra - I sat in the back of the class did the homework in class & handed the book to my sister (who failed it again - she never did pass that class) - my lowest test was a 95. so no curve for the rest of the class - they hated me

now spelling - please correct me ;)

algebra was a nightmare for me....our teachers name was Mr. Tucker and we all hated him....can you guess what we called him :lmao:

I am already having problems with Megan's 5th grade math, luckily she understands it pretty good...if not there will be a tutor in her future!

I do really good at spelling, not so good at the grammer part of it though, always had problems with nouns, adverbs, etc

I lied. Now I have one word left. Guess I should pay more attention!

So I finished one page tonight. One. Singular. I had really good intentions, but I just could not get into the scrap groove. I even had pages kitted and none of them were doing it for me so I started over. Anyone else ever had that problem?

Anyway, here it is. It doesn't qualify for any challenges, but I'm happy with it.

roomies.jpg

Really cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter