August Scrapping Challenge

Yes, boo bear you are welcome to play... Jump right in!!!! :welcome:

I see you are a colts fan.. are you going down to the "free" day w/ tickets on Saturday to see the new stadium??? It's beautiful from the outside.. We could not get the free tickets...and I won't pay for them unless I'm going to a game! LOL I'm hoping our high school football team has the chance to play one of our regular season games in the new stadium... which reminds me.. I might want to look into that becaues we'll have to buy our tickets early!!! :)

One more for me. And I'm hoping to complete my WDW '07 album today, so that should add a lot more pages for me!

With all the festivities at ScrapMatters this past week, I've been able to get a lot done. I've done 34 layouts so far this month. :)

Yes, boo bear you are welcome to play... Jump right in!!!! :welcome:

I see you are a colts fan.. are you going down to the "free" day w/ tickets on Saturday to see the new stadium??? It's beautiful from the outside.. We could not get the free tickets...and I won't pay for them unless I'm going to a game! LOL I'm hoping our high school football team has the chance to play one of our regular season games in the new stadium... which reminds me.. I might want to look into that becaues we'll have to buy our tickets early!!! :)

No I did not go to the stadium because my parents have season tickets and I'll be going to some games! It turns out that when the Colts came to Indy there were a few lotteries and my parents won 10 second row 30yd line bench side season tickets... they've had them ever since. The sell 6 of them to family friends, but they keep 4. They always go but sometimes I go with my brother and if SO is lucky, my brother can't go and he comes along! Lucas gave them the same seats only it'll be on the 15yd line just to the left of club seats. Can't beat that though in the new stadium!

Well very cool!!! :) Nice to know you have good seats!!! (well, mom and dad have the seats!! but they are willing to share!) Good to hear that they got to keep their season tickets although they had to change yd. lines...

I just got a note home from school the traveling memoriablia for the Colts will be here in a week or two before one of our home games @ the high school... Should make for an interesting night in town!! We might just have to walk to the game instead of driving! (good thing we are only about 3 blocks from the HS)

Way to go guys!!! I just realized I was the lucky one to get the month the Orlando/ Disney crop is in....... oh no.....:rotfl2:

5 more for me. I finished the baby book I was making for my dd's friend's shower.

Okay, I finished the last page of the Washington DC album I've been working on this month. I haven't counted the pages until now - put me down for 24 pages please!

It's been a very slooooow month. I finally did 1 page today with DD in the book we are doing for her friend who moved away last summer :sad2: I haven't even touched my stuff. Maybe after the olympics I'll get some done.

well I have 2 pages started... does that count for something? :laughing: I need to journal more first... I'm a big journaler

I did 6 this afternoon. Wanted to do more tonight, but I'm going to try to go to bed instead.

I did 20 this afternoon, but I'm on a roll and hoping to finish WDW 2006 tonight!:thumbsup2

I did 11 tonight, finally finishing WDW 2006! On to DL 2006! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter