August Scrapping Challenge

I got some done last weekend but the need journaling so they don't count yet. I hope to get them done tonight and then I'll post my tally.

My Dh ended up having back surgery this month and thats why I havnt been around! I hope tp do much better next month and say do 2 pages:goodvibes
Dh is doing much better and thats whats more important!:flower3:

Big Hugs AR!! NO worries; taking care of your DH is the most important thing right now.. this will allow you more scrapping time in the future when he is back up and around!!!

:flower3:

I am in 2 places- 25 in one and 122 in another, I have done both those amounts for 147 but also just finished another 4 pages yesterday for a total of 151.

Rebecca

147 pages, working on the probable book, all the duties of being a minister's wife... you are my hero!!! I wish I could get that many pages done.. :) Here is hoping that next month I can get 100 pages done!!!! :)

Ok, off to get started on the day.. I have several things I want done by 10am... :)

Have a great day!!!

I got 2 more done, and it is supposed to rain for the next 2 days, and I finally have a free weekend, so I plan to get alot of pages done!!:banana:

147 pages, working on the probable book, all the duties of being a minister's wife... you are my hero!!! I wish I could get that many pages done.. :) Here is hoping that next month I can get 100 pages done!!!! :)

Ok, off to get started on the day.. I have several things I want done by 10am... :)

Have a great day!!!

Well, I did 122 of them at SDV although I find I get tons done because of my swaps. Like I said before more than half of my pages had swap items on them, it was probabbly 90% of them with swap items. I have only had to write 1 chapter and the table of contents for a third grade math book. Since I taught 3rd grade writing the teaching section of the chapter on multiplication and 8 student pages with problems isn't hard. I spent about 4-5 hours this week on it. Also I learned time management for things like this from the best- I have a link in the living room to a Utube video on my mom's book about time management.

The best way to get lots of pages done is to kit them- whether you are doing them at home of not if everything is choosen out and all you need to do is mat photos and glue pieces down it doesn't take too long.

I completed another 6 today for a total of 157 for the month now.

Rebecca

I'm on the board with TWO! The good thing for me is that these are two that I've put off for quite awhile, and it kept me from scrapping for awhile.

I've got 23 (from the abc swap!) plus the 4 I posted last week or so, so I'm up to 27!! no more slacka** for me! :banana: :thumbsup2

Did not get anymore done - too much school preparation (bulletin board stuff with my big Cricut), so I'll stay at 22 for this month.

Add 10 more pages to mine! Even though I was at the Jersey Shore I was able to work on pages :thumbsup2 I'm also almost finished with an 8x8 book :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter