August Scrapping Challenge

I've completed 14 pages so far. Another slow month for me (most of these are digi pages, I'm still waiting to print pics to work on more paper LOs!)

Okay. I finally completed my WDW '07 album, so that is 92 pages.

I also did 5 other pages, so that would make 97 pages.

I'm finding that I'm working so much slower now that I'm doing digital - I nit pick about the craziest things! I gotta stop that!!! :happytv:

OH MY GOSH! I have one whole page done! It's a miracle! I always get pages 1/2 way done and get bored with them so I save them for later. I'll put photos on my blog as soon as I can. WOO WOO! :woohoo:

Stopping by to offer congrats and support for all of you this month. I have been swamped and unable to scrap much lately. I am hoping October is a little slower. Our son's wedding is next month along with a few other events. So I hope to hit it hard as soon as possible.

Have fun scrapping!:cool1:

Squid

I had a great weekend at SDV- I finished 122 pages and have a few more that just need a few little touches.

Rebecca

three today - I wonder if Mum noticed I kept slipping into the dining room:rolleyes1

Three more, I'm actually not doing too badly. I'm half way to my goal too. I plan on scrapping at least 25-30 WDW pages from this trip too.

I finally got to sit down and get something done! It is nearly the end of the month and all I got done is five pages! ugghhh.... and my classes started last week so it looks like I am on to homework for the next semester rather than scrapbooking... ugghhh! :surfweb:

At least I have something done - that's better than nothing. I knew I worked hard last month to get as much done as I could! :)

Hey, got 6 more completed - thought sure I'd be ahead this month - but did 4 tribute framed pages for good friends based on another good friend who died 3 weeks ago. Guess you could include them and call it 10!

Another 4 pages. Slowly but surely, maybe not surely, getting wdw pages done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter