August Scrapping Challenge

I got one more done tonight. I think that brings me to a total of a whole whoping 2 for the month. :cool1: Hopefully next month will be more productive.

I did 2 final ones today, to bring my month total to 59. I would have kept going, but I need to figure out what happened to the photos that came in between March WDW and July DL...I thought I finally had everything in the same place, but I'm missing these somewhere, and I know they exist because everyone in the family has their birthday in between these two. Hmmm.... good luck to all finishing the month, and starting September. :thumbsup2

As of right now I have completed 2 more pages. If I get to it, I might try to finish up a few more!

Today I spent most of the day in my scrap room cleaning and organizing and am ready for Sept! I even have a couple of pages bagged and ready to be scrapped!
If I start tomorrow for September is that cheating, even if I know I will not be scrapping the weekend of the 19-21st because of Girl Scout Encampment (190 people!=0!)?
:flower3:
Rita

Today I spent most of the day in my scrap room cleaning and organizing and am ready for Sept! I even have a couple of pages bagged and ready to be scrapped!
If I start tomorrow for September is that cheating, even if I know I will not be scrapping the weekend of the 19-21st because of Girl Scout Encampment (190 people!=0!)?
:flower3:
Rita

Today is the begining of Sept so it isn't cheating to start now for Sept.

Rebecca

Here is an update for the end of the month- I know MyLittlePiglet is busy with her little ones. She can use this to update the first page.

Beat the summer heat....stay inside and get some creative scrapping complete.

Our players:
AlexWyattMommy
clairemolly
JandJ
Raenstoirm

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages)
aroyer- 2
mommy2mrb- 4
nicurn- 10
LisaB-7
Arizona Rita- 1
Kicky-9
jennyL- 4
morgansmom- 10
dsneygrl- 4
ColleenG- 2
Boo Bear- 1
dsneygirl- 6
jernysgirl- 5
princess stich- 6
bigbabyblue- 2
believen- 6
TPCShauna- 6

Paper and Pixel Power (11-24 pages)
mantaz- 17
utkscvol1-13
jdcthree- 18
crycropper- 21
vanyel- 11
disneynut14- 21
lovingthemouse- 22
kswm30b- 21
PrincessNancy96-12
BriarRose59- 24
mousescrapper- 11

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages)
NewEnglandEeyore- 43
nikkistevej- 41
ariel&eric- 46
Fran98765 - 27
BernardandMissBianca- 37
momof2DisneyKids- 27
Doot Fan Mommy-40
devonsmommy- 31

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages)
MazdaUK- 63
Macca1111- 59
yzerbear19- 64

Crop Champion (75-100 pages)
quiltymom- 100

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages)

rlovew- 165

Total pages for all participants: 1019

Sorry! Is it too late to post how many pages? I have to go and count them after I get this last child to bed.

Sorry! Is it too late to post how many pages? I have to go and count them after I get this last child to bed.

It is never to late to add to your count- if the month scrapping is over and done with then you can always post on the yearly thread but this one isn't done anyway.

Rebecca

Yay everyone! Nice job for the month. I'm ready for the September list now, found my pics and started in!:thumbsup2

Ok so I'm just getting around to posting my August total for scrapping this month...didn't quite capture my goal, but at least it's not zero....

I did 11 pages!:)

I SO didn't make my goal for the month but I did at least finish 6.

August Total = 6
2008 Total = 170 :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter