August Scrapping Challenge

My complete pages for Aug were 48.

I can add the last 2 pages onto the September total so it will end up on your count for the annual thread or you can let Buffy know you need 2 more pages on the annual total since she has already updated it for this month.

Rebecca

WOW you guys work fast... I did not read the post thanks Rebecca and Buffy for keeping up!!! It is nice to know someone will pick up your slack when you need it. How was everyone's return to school???

WOW you guys work fast... I did not read the post thanks Rebecca and Buffy for keeping up!!! It is nice to know someone will pick up your slack when you need it. How was everyone's return to school???

No problem- I knew you had a lot going on. I don't have a return to school but I hope yours is going well. I am enjoying my new work for now- being a pastor's wife.

rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter