August Scrapping Challenge

I didn't think we were counting those. :confused3 But we would count the ones we get that we put photos to. It would end up being the same number of course, if you put photos to all of them. I was waiting until then.

I think it can go either way on the completed pages - obviously the majority of the effort went into the creating end so you could argue either way.

I think it was the opposite of what you said, AWM. I know believen counted them at this end because the bulk of the work was done in the design and creation.

I seem to remember the conversation being that you could count them for your page total but they would not be eligible for the scrapping with swapped items count. If you don't count them for the page total, they are eligible for the challenge. Either way, we agreed that they should be shown on the challenge thread so people can see their work used.

I decided just to add them to my completed page total for the year since I will most likely not use all of them. I really have no use for the Princess pages and I'm not sure I'll ever use the Good vs. Evil pages either.

I did two more last night. I finally scrapped my ds's Pooh themed birthday party using the CM Pooh paper. It looks pretty good!

updated to here.... sorry the only email notifications I got were back from NAncy offering to help I didn't get all the other emails of postings. Sorry. I'll know to actually sign on from now on.

As far as how to count the completed page swap I appreciate being defered to, but I really think that is something for the swappers to decide amoung themselves. I know I was not counting the pages on put photos on for the baby album you all so graciously made, but when I made baby album pages from someone else I was counting them. I know that point of this challenge is to get your pages done, but we all county gifts etc etc so maybe further clarification is needed?? What does everyone think?

Great job to everyone who has posted completed pages already. Those who have not (including myself) come on you can do it... even if it is just one to get on the board. Don't you all have some great photos from last month. I challenge you to grab and few of those photos and have at it :thumbsup2

Where do you post completed pages?

I think there is a link near the top that you can show your completed pages in. Currently it is the 4th sticky down from the top of the scrapbooking section.

Sorry to hear you aren't getting emails MLP.. sometimes I get 2-3 for the same thing maybe I should share them with you!! :)

Keep up the good work everyone.. I plan to scrap tomorrow and I have a journal going of things that need done..

Another two - but I need some more pages for my travel album so I'll have to look at other photos for a bit

I finished my Epcot album pages and got the pages into an album- so I did 6 pages.

Rebecca

updated to here.... sorry the only email notifications I got were back from NAncy offering to help I didn't get all the other emails of postings. Sorry. I'll know to actually sign on from now on.

Theoretically you're only supposed to get the next post of that thread emailed to you, and then to keep receiving emails you have to check the thread again. Of course there are ones that I never get emails for, and ones that I've only looked at once but that I get an email notification every day. :confused3 Ah well. I came on to say I did another 4 pages last night. Just one page to finish off my friend's album, and then I can get back to mine.:thumbsup2

Did the last page tonight, so I'm at 7 for the month. Back to my Disney trip!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter